Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training guide for Shinigamis

Anthonymf

Training guide for Shinigamis Empty Training guide for Shinigamis

Post  Anthonymf Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 am

This training guide is here for those of you who find it tough or stressful to train in-game while experimenting with certain builds so this guide is gonna help you walk-through these levels as if they were open doors in a cool wal-mart!

Part 1: Logging in
    What i did: Add 197 stats to defense, Add 197 stats to attack.
    I also bought the passive regen (5/5) maxed out my regeneration passive, i did not buy the wound regain bonus or any damage bonuses.

Part 2: Time to train
    What i did: I killed Weak Hollow's inside of dojo they give 340-380 exp per kill. My damage is 260-280 at the moment, without a combo learned.

Part 3: Buying a combo for damage bonus
    What i did: I bought the loyalty passive increases damage done to non-race enemies by 20%, but weakens my damage dealt to shinigami NPCS and other players. I now deal 320-370 damage to the weak hollows.
    Cont. At level 59 i added 50 stats into my defense and 32 stats into my attack 5/8 split.

Part 4: Time stops for no one
    What i did: I now left the dojo at level 66, my stats are
    490 (Attack)
    522 (Defense)
    242 (Reaitsu)
    HP: 41660
    Rei: 1040
    Now because i have more defense than attack my hp is at a more endurable amount than if i were to put more stats into my Attack, I will have a better chance at killing Stronger hallows. From this room (uraharas shop) Head to the right into the purple portal and began killing Blue spider hollows. 1725 HP/ 345-420 exp range. This exp flow is enough to get you to 150 if you take your time and kill them, if your feeling more risky like i am train until level 100 than go to the bottom and fight the stronger Spider hollows.

Part 5: The Spider smasher!
    What i did: A little after i reached 79 hollow kills i reached level 100, I'm only 1/4 my way to 400 the goal of this character lol.

Part 6: Obtaining shikai
    What i did: After killing 261 hollows, technically 188 more blue spider hollows got me to level 150 easily. I also bought 3 kidos, Hado 1, Byakurai, and Rikujukuro + Reaitsu blast with my last 200 skill points. Reaitsu Blast is HIGHLY useful at this point for beating the 10 strong hollows and Kenpachi

Part 7: After obtaining shikai its time for the damage range and training levels for shinigamis, if you decide to buy skills from the skill tree at this point or respect your stats do it now never wait until later.
    What i did: I bought and maxed out the Survival of the fittest and the Open strike passives (5/5)

Part 8: Mastering shikai
    What i did: I obtained kensei's zanpaktou (he's under the both category) Kensei has a few great training attacks for beginners and veterans alike he can shape up hordes of enemies with his great spike attacks which are 1-tiled and 3-tiled together in bankai form. Beforehand I went to Urahara shop and i brought 2 Potions, and 1 elixier why? these 2 items max heal my rei(energy) so i can train my shikai longer or perhaps master it quicker than normal.

Part 9: Reaching half way mark
    What i did: After mastering shikai i went back to strong hollows because with this new patch they could solo train me to level 300 if i stay patient and strong, but i'm only going for level 200.
    Part 9.1: Aftermathe
    What i did: So i killed only 30 more strong hollows now im level 200 that easy ^_^, from hear on continue killing strong hollows until level 300, than I recommend you finish the yukio story where to find Yukio and various other NPCS can be found here. FAQ

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:33 am