Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Training guide May 04 2013

Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

New Training guide May 04 2013 Empty New Training guide May 04 2013

Post  Rhyuke Sat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm

evel 50-75: Train on Bat Hollows located just in the portal to the right of where you start off.

Level 75-100: Train on spider hollows located in the same area as Bat Hollows.

Level 100-150: I recommend going to soul society and going across the bridge left of the shinigami academy and kill shinigamis

Level 150-200: Now what you train on should depend on your race, If your a shinigami or a fullbringer you should have no trouble defeating arrancars, which is what I recommend you be training on unless you have a strong zan and feel comfortable training in the ultimate forest located on earth. Now if your a Hollow, Quincy, or a Sado I recommend training in Soul Society or heading over to the hollow forest.

Level 200-250: Go to the hollow forest (top right of Hueco Mundo) and kill menos if you can't kill the strong hollows.

Level 250-300: Now you getting the hang of stuff. Try and kill adjucha in the hollow forest if you can't continue on menos

Level 300-350: This is where the pve will get interesting head over to ultimate forest (follow the road near the very top of earth all the way to the left until u can walk into the forest).

Level 350-500: Go to south karakura (bottom right of earth) and hunt Vaizard NPC's

Level 500-700: Now you're probably thinking "will I ever get another move?" Well the answer is yes, participate in events then when you've racked up enough event points head on over to the event store located to the right of the beginning portal and you can buy new skills and items with your hard earned event points. You should also be training on final shinigamis

Level 700-800: highly recommended not to kill sub shinigamis until you can easily defeat final shinigamis

Sub shinigamis have been added a while ago and recomended to start fighting them at around level 700 since they give like double the exp a final shinigami gives but they are also super over powered

Level 801-1k: Go back to hollow forest and somewhere near the very top right corner walk into the void and it will direct you to the vandereichi base. These quincies can use any quincy move and have considerable stats (they give x2 the amount of exp sub shinis give)

Level 1000+: New training area soon to be added for this may be hell

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:37 am