Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Player Training guide May 25 2013

AisuX

New Player Training guide May 25 2013 Empty New Player Training guide May 25 2013

Post  AisuX Fri May 24, 2013 1:41 am

Hello, I'm Aisu and I plan to share with you my way of leveling up.

First things first'

When you first create a character you'll see a purple portal, go inside of it. (NOTE~ YOU CAN'T PVP OTHERS INSIDE)
    You'll train here from level 50-150 ish.

Once you have trained to level 150, you'll leave the purple portal go straight up on the cross-roads and you'll arrive in a desert called Hucedo Mundo.
    Go right, then up and you'll see a little pathway go inside, and kill strong-hollows until 180-200 then kill Menos.

You'll train from 180-400 on Menos. You can train on Earth at the bottom of the map (Bottom left)

(NOTE~~~~~~~ If Menos is too slow, you can go to Soul society ~Straight down cross-roads and train on Shinigami's that are far left of the map.)

Once you have done this, you'll be wanting more exp.... Leave the cave, and go left then up (Top left of map) (You'll arrive in las noches)

You'll kill the espada called srazayl or whatever his name is... (lol) From 400-430

Then Grimmjow from 430-500.

Once you reach level 500, you'll start to kill Stark nonstop until 700ish then you'll kill Aizen.

Congratulations you have achieved level 700, and now you will want even more experience!

You can stick with Stark, or try the vandenreich quincy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I offer Powerleveling services for Vandenreich quincy every-day just pm me (AisuZ)

Last edited by AisuX on Fri May 24, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rioshima

New Player Training guide May 25 2013 Empty Re: New Player Training guide May 25 2013

Post  Rioshima Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 am

Just a fill in here you forgot to mention the level blocks at level 300 for all races.

You will have to find NPC yukio: located in the bar on Earth/Karakura town. ^_^ that's all =o

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am