Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Guide

Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Training Guide Empty Training Guide

Post  Rhyuke Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 pm

This guide will basically show you what you SHOULD be training on at certain levels, please note that you do not have to have these certain levels to fight certain NPC's.

Level 50-75: Train on Bat Hollows located just in the portal to the right of where you start off.

Level 75-100: Train on spider hollows located in the same area as Bat Hollows.

Level 100-150: I recommend going back through the portal and keep walking up until you reach hueco mundo. Now Fight some strong hollows. If they too strong go back into purple portal and fight spider hollows until you can beat strong ones. Note: Strong hollows can be found on earth aswell

Level 150-200: Now what you train on should depend on your race, If your a shinigami or a fullbringer you should have no trouble defeating Captain and lieutenant NPCS's, which is what I recommend you be training on unless you have a strong zan and feel comfortable training in the ultimate forest located on earth. Now if your a Hollow, Quincy, or a Sado I recommend training in Soul Society or staying in Hueco Mundo.

Level 200-250: Hueco Mundo getting kinda old, time to go head Earth and kill some Ultimate forest warriors, avoid fighting Ultimate Sados if you can they will destroy you.

Level 250-300: Now you getting the hang of stuff. You can now kill anything in the basic areas of Earth, Hueco Mundo, and even Soul Society.

Level 300-350: You can now basically kill anything in Earth and Hueco Mundo so its time for somthing new, Head on over into Las Noches and hunt down some arrancar and Espada Arrancar (Careful these guys are strong and have decent amounts of hp).

Level 350-500: You're an experienced player now and you may be saying "I'm reading this guide and wondering when I'll be strong enough to kill anything", well good news! You can now enter the Lost Vaizards Forest( bottomright corner of Hueco Mundo) and try to fight the infamous "Lost Vastos" if you have the guts.

Level 500-700: Now you're probably thinking "will I ever get another move?" Well the answer is yes, participate in events then when you've racked up enough event points head on over to the event store located to the right of the beginning portal and you can buy new skills and items with your hard earned event points.

Level 700-999: You can destroy any npc Including Final Shinigamis located inside the rukongai forest, what you do at this level is totally up to you. I suggest going for a goal or rank such as reaching number one on the main Scoreboard, or becoming the number one in your race scoreboard.

Sub shinigamis have been added a while ago and recomended to start fighting them at around level 700 since they give like double the exp a final shinigami gives but they are also super over powered

Level 999-1000: This is the hardest lving stage and requires around 2.9b exp to pass this part before the exp returns to normal for 1k-1.5k my advice is just hunt down sub shinis and make use of any exp u can get

Level 1000+: New training area soon to be added for this

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am