Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions Guide

Anthonymf

Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions Guide Empty Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions Guide

Post  Anthonymf Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Blue = Question
    Red = Answer
    Green = Categories

In-game Features/Events
    1: Does this game have a save feature?
    Yes, the game has a auto save feature upon logging out.(World Saved message every 10 minutes)

2: Can you rebirth on this game?
    Yes, after level 900 story chapter 11 is named rebirth test, you must find the rebirth man somewhere in the bar inside of Karakura town bar

3: Can we join/create guilds?
    Yes, you must have a guild ticket given to you by the owner Zagros himself.

4: How do i obtain that cool Organization 13 robe?
    You must be in a guild, and obtain 30 guild points.

5: I picked my zan but it didn't give me the one i chose why is that?
    Zanpaktou's,full-bringers,resurrections are all random you choose a category than you get whatever is chosen for you by the system.

6: How to obtain Final bankai/bringer/form2/sado arm 4?
    (1)You obtain Final bankai and bringer at level 750 and 700.
    (2)Final form 2 for Quincy is a passive buff gained after passing uraharas speed test in his basement at level 400.
    (3)Lastly sado arm 4 is gained at level 600 but only if you've obtained arm 3 by defeating Nniotra at level 400 or after.

7: Is the DLC in-game yet?
    No, it is not finished or discontinued at the current time

8: How do i obtain the Sharingan skill?
    You must go to the mall and head to the 4th floor/up-top and purchase it for 65 event points

GUI commands
    1: How to world speak?
    Use the OOC button

2: Where do i find Squad say,Party say, Race say?
    Squad and party say are located inside of the Info panel under their respectable labels, Race say can be found at the bottom of your GUI beside Guild-say and Whisper (Race say is labeled as Faction say)

3: What does the forum button do and where can i find it?
    Links you to this forums, and it's to the right of the other GUI buttons
    4: What is Vote,Event,Arena,Tournament,Character tabs for?
    Vote: This is a featured used to community vote a certain player if you find them disturbing to your game-play or the chat.

Event: This tab is used for joining the world events that are triggered every 30 minutes until reboot.

Arena: This tab is used for sparring with a friend,foe, or fellow player and/or GM with restricted combat or simple head to head gladiator style dueling.

Tournament: This tab is used for joining GM hosted tournaments often the prizes are very useful and the level ranges are fair and chosen by the GM who hosts it.

Character:
    This tab is a player debug, report, Help, and Toggle menu, you can use the verbs Stuck(to teleport to last re-spawn),View players ( to see whose online and where GMS are), Drop money (to drop money for a mission or another player), GM Alert ( to request GM help please don't misuse this button), Change re-spawn (explains itself), OOC and Race say toggle (to Opt-out other chats, this means no chat logs or records will be recorded when these are toggled off)

Mobs/challenges/bosses

1: What is a mob
    Mobs are the A.I played enemies and bosses that you fight in this game. They are Hollows,Quincys,sados,full bringers, vaizards, espadas/arrancars, and the bosses.

2:Where do i find the karakura town heroes
    Uraharas basement, you can also challenge them all after level 500

3: Where do i find the Espadas
    Las noches, these espada are at the Aizen room located in north east/upper right of Las noches at the hollows/arrancars re-spawn point which is considered a safe-zone(meaning don't pk there!)

4:Where do i find Vasto ichigo
    He is lost in hueco mundo(Location 172,7,3)

5: What other bosses are in this game?
    Shinsui,Mayuri Kurotski,Hogyouku Aizen,Final Getsuga Tenshou ichigo,Kenpachi Zaraki, Kido Master, inner-hollow, Brazo Del (something something something idk lol)

Story-based
    1: Where is Byakuya,Yoruichi,Ginjo,Aizen,Veteran Quincy?
    Byakuya is inside Soul society you can't miss him soon as you exit the crossroads South entrance you'll see him standing beside Yammamato on Sōkyoku Hill
    Ginjo can be found in the bar sitting at 1 of the tables on the far left(located on earth/Karakura town center)
    Aizen Can be found in his room at las noches.
    Yoruichi is inside Soul society to the right of Sougyoku hill.(Location: 142,102,4)

2: Where is Yukio?
    Yukio is located in the bar on earth(the guy with the golden hair at the table on the right)

3: Where is Sado{NPC}?
    He's on earth located outside of the Karakura town high-school(Location: 23,154,2)

4: Where is Urahara Kisuke{NPC}?
    Inside his basement you can't miss him wearing his green outfit.

5: Where is Shinji{NPC}
    Shinji is located outside of the Quincy Tower on earth(Location:8,102,2)

6: Where is Yammamato{NPC}
    Beside Byakuya and the Seireitei Gate in soul society.(Location: 93,109,4)

7: Where is Vasto ichigo{NPC}
    Lost somewhere in hueco mundo.(Location:172,7,3)

8:Where is Friendly Arrancar, Houyoku Aizen?
    I don't know lol, just run around in cross-roads and they appear.(Recommended you run to the left/uraharas basement or to the middle)

9: Where is the Rebirth man{NPC}
    He is inside the bar standing beside Ginjo, he won't speak to anyone unless their 900+ and have defeated Aizen

Attacks/Skills/Passives/combos
    1: How do i attack?
    Use the F key

2: How do i use/obtain skills?
    Certain races learn skills automatically by leveling, the manual way of obtaining skill is by buying them from the skill tree located in the upper right of the screen.(Labled Skill)

3: How do i obtain Passive Points?
    You gain 1 passive point per 10 level ups, you also can win passive points from lab events, tournaments, or from the owner Zagros himself depends on the conditions of the day.

4: How do i obtain Passive skills?
    Passive skills can be found by clicking the skill tree button located in the upper right of the screen, and clicking on the Passives text

5: How do i obtain combo points?
    You obtain combo points at the levels 50,100,200,400,800, and 1000.

GM related

How to contact the owner?
    Contact him through Skype: zaginator5000

rules
    Coming soon:

Maps/locations
    1: How do i find Hueco Mundo?
    Head north in the crossroads
    2: How do i find Soul society?
    Head south in the crossroads
    3: How do i find Valley of screams?
    The Big black menos hole in the middle of Crossroads

Missions
    Coming soon

Updates
    1: How do i know what was in the updates?
    Follow this thread: https://bleachwwa.rpg-board.net/f2-updates

Squads/Rankings
    1: How do i become Espada Rank?
    Become an Espada than Have 1 of the top 10 highest levels on the scoreboards for Espada
    2: How do i become Captain ranked Shinigami?
    You must reach level 500 and than speak to a GM< if your captain spot is filled you defeat the former captain in an arena battle watched by a GM or 5 other players at-least.(you can also obtain captain if the previous captain hasn't logged on for 2-10 days)
    3: Why can't i see my rank?
    Your either too weak or you have to re-view the scoreboards which belongs to your proper race.

races/stats/builds
    1: How to become a vaizard?
    You can become a vaizard only as a shinigami who has at-least 500 levels and has defeat their inner-hollow within Shinji's test, even so if you win you only have a 50% chance to become a vaizard, performance is the key!

1.1: {}(OOC)Shade: do you have only one chance to get vaizard as a shini in this game?
    Yes, You need 1.5million money and 40 event points to retake Vaizard test.

2: How do i become a arrancar?
    After you reach level 220 as a hollow/menos go to aizens room to become arrancar.(It is recommended you wait until level 350, the max power bonus is level 500, grants you Segundo ress)

3: How do i become a Sub-Shinigami?
    Sorry, their NPCS only lol.

damages/buffs/

level requirements

auto system

A.I

Last edited by Anthonymf on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 am; edited 6 times in total
    Itchigo
    Itchigo

Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions Guide Empty Re: Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions Guide

Post  Itchigo Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:36 pm

1st post...

Nice one though

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 am