Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well... Time for a Re-Reintroduction!

Jadox
    Jadox

Well... Time for a Re-Reintroduction! Empty Well... Time for a Re-Reintroduction!

Post  Jadox Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:43 am

Well This is my Re-Reintroduction!

Uhmmm... Well let me start...

As for a name, I tend to be called Jado, I just drop the x in my key, makes creating a character easy, since the minimum characters tends to be 4 and your name can't be the same as your key. A select few call me JD, but they know who they are, and one and only one calls me Jado Vi Grace

A couple of the regular players that have played for a while will remember me hopefully, playing when you know no one isn't as much fun, I haven't really played in a while, not since the update after the DDoS attacks and the server switch, and what has been keeping me away is the random updates often following pwipes, and I don't like playing right after because of the lazy people that ask for plvling the day the games comes back up, which is ridiculous, so I stay away for a week or two after, but when I go to play again, the game is down again or they pwiped again.

And as long as your nice to me I'll be nice to you whether I know you or not, but get on my bad side and well you'll hopefully, HOPEFULLY, never get on my bad side. I've had a chance to become a GM on here thrice I think, every time I got a chance something came up for me or something came up with Crit.

As for when I'll start playing again, maybe tommorow, just wanted to re re introduce myself

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:59 pm