Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Time For a Reintroduction

Jadox
    Jadox

Time For a Reintroduction Empty Time For a Reintroduction

Post  Jadox Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Well This Is My Reintroduction

Well For All That Don't Know Me, I Am Jadox -I Go By Jado Most  Of The Time, As Well As JD And My Newest Favorite Name Is Jado Vi Grace- I Play Clarinet...I <3 Reading, Writing, Drawing, Swimming, Lacrosse, and Soccer!

Uhmmmm I Have Been In 2 School Plays, My Most Embarrassing Character... I Played A Fairy...A Fairy God Father.... But I Was Still A Fairy ►_◄ Been Playing On BYOND Since I Was 9 Years Old So Over 6 Years!!! In Those Six Years I have Practiced Mapping, Iconning, and Coding (in order of skill) Started Playing WWA A little Under 2 Years Ago... Haven't Played Since Crit Left.

I Tend To Play To Long On This Game When There's School... But Who Needs Sleep Right??? Some May Say I'm Insane, Others Say I'm a Genius, The Rest Call Me An Idiot... Teachers Tend To Say I'm Stupid And Lazy Until I Pass A Test No One Else In The Class -Not 1 Period All Of Them- Does...

As For Musical Taste, I Tend To Listen To MCR - </3 Why'd They Have To Break Up!!! q.q - Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Adele, Hawthorne Heights... Basically Everything People Consider  
    "Emo or Scene" But No I Don't Cut My Self -Anymore-. As For My Friends I'll Always Have Your Back, Unless Your Completely Wrong Then I'll Let U Know ^^ .

As Long As Your Nice To Me I'll Be Nice To You Whether I Know You Or Not, But Get On My Bad Side And Well You'll Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, Never Get On My Bad Side. I've Had A Chance To Become A GM on Here Thrice I Think, Every Time I Got A Chance Something Came Up For Me Or Something Came Up With Crit.

As For The Vi Grace Suffix Of My Name, There Is A Long Story Regarding That, And I Probaly Won't Share It With Many People, Hotaru Would Probaly Be The Only One To Get To Know It.
    Well This Isn't To Bad For a Re-Intro Is It?
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Time For a Reintroduction Empty Re: Time For a Reintroduction

Post  Draxzorion Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:28 pm

<3
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Time For a Reintroduction Empty Re: Time For a Reintroduction

Post  Rhyuke Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:25 am

I like the colors only reason y I read