Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Tsuu
Jadox
Oreo
Critical172
8 posters

Rate the Zans

Critical172

Rate the Zans Empty Rate the Zans

Post  Critical172 Fri May 24, 2013 12:04 am

I am trying to rework/balance the zans so that if you have to randomly get one, you still have a chance of winning matches.
    The template is:
    Zan name: Rate/10 Reason

Ichigo: 0/10

Ikkaku: 0/10

Kenpachi: 0/10

Hitsugaya: 0/10

Mayuri: 0/10

Hisagi: 0/10

Aizen: 0/10

Unohana: 0/10

Muramasa: 0/10

Gin: 0/10

Momo(Hinamori): 0/10

Kaien: 0/10

Stinger: 0/10

Kommamaru: 0/10

Byakuya: 0/10

Rukia: 0/10

Kira: 0/10

Renji: 0/10

Shonsui: 0/10

Ukitake: 0/10

Tousen: 0/10

Urahara: 0/10

Yammamoto: 0/10

Yumichika: 0/10

In my opinion (zan name) is the best and (zan name) is the worst
    Oreo

Rate the Zans Empty Re: Rate the Zans

Post  Oreo Fri May 24, 2013 12:34 am

Ichigo: 8/10

Ikkaku: 3/10

Kenpachi: 4/10

Hitsugaya: 8/10

Mayuri: 5/10

Hisagi: 2/10

Aizen: 5/10

Unohana: 3/10

Muramasa: 6/10

Gin: 8/10

Momo(Hinamori): 5/10

Kaien: 6/10

Stinger: 6/10

Kommamaru: 4/10

Byakuya: 6/10

Rukia: 7/10

Kira: 4/10

Renji: 5/10

Shonsui: 6/10

Ukitake: 6/10

Tousen: 3/10

Urahara: 4/10

Yammamoto: 7/10

Yumichika: 7/10

In my opinion the best zan is rukia, and the worst is renji..
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Fri May 24, 2013 12:40 am

In My Opinion Stinger is the Best (9/10) Because It Has Acceleration In Shikai, Every Second Hit Does 2x Damage, And It Does Hi Wounds, The Worst Would Have To Be Gin(3/10) Because He Has Little To no Skills(Haven't played Him in A While) And Only Uses F To Attack
    Tsuu
    Tsuu

Post  Tsuu Fri May 24, 2013 12:51 am

Ichigo: 10/10 has the most moves in the game xD

Ikkaku: 6/10 by the time you get to your full boost odds are you'll be close to dying

Kenpachi: 9/10 has amazing atk and def but is slightly slower

Hitsugaya: 10/10 has quite a few moves and constant freezing ppl and seems to have low cds

Mayuri: 7/10 randomly stuns you and can poison you, pretty harsh in the right hands

Hisagi: 6/10 does good wound dmg but seems rather hard to use effectively

Aizen: 5/10 tried it for a little but moves didnt seem to work so still buggy

Unohana: 8/10 probably best when used in team conflicts, heals are pretty amazing with low cds

Muramasa: 8/10 turns off ppls zanps really annoying in pvp

Gin: 9/10 wound dmg was high and so was the actual dmg, so a pretty good zanp just takes some skill to use

Momo(Hinamori): 8/10 long range rei attacks, deals good dmg and has moves that home in on its targets, pretty great but consumes rei like crazy

Kaien: 7/10 the aoe attack is really nice and so are the boosts but lacks actual moves

Stinger: 10/10 shikai form is amazing dmg and amazing wounds, the bankais missile does good dmg aswell

Kommamaru: 7/10 in bankai has great reach but its dmg seems really low for how high the boost is

Byakuya: 7/10 really good for lazy ppl but no boost in shikai so might be harder to kill stuff to lvl

Rukia: 8/10 massive aoes and freezing on contact, has high rei drain though D:

Kira: 8/10 has a pretty 1 tile attacks and can mess ppls stats up pretty badly, thats just awesome

Renji: 7/10 another one that seems to take a little extra skill to use but strong if the right player uses

Shonsui: 8/10 not really sure if its good or not, but looks cool

Ukitake: 8/10 really good for a defensive player who hates getting hit by rei attacks

Tousen: 9/10 blinds ppl almost every hit, doesnt get much better than that

Urahara: 7/10 seems pretty powerful, nake is strong and that shield can save you even in the harshest situations.

Yammamoto: 10/10 really good dmg and pretty awesome icons Very Happy looks and dmg woot

Yumichika: 10/10 steals hp every hit o-o pretty can kill anyone without being hurt doesnt get anymore op

in my opinion, yumichika is the best and ikakku si the worst
    Laeki

Post  Laeki Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Ichigo: 7/10 (honestly i will never use this zan or pick it because i dislike being one of the characters that is always seen)

Ikkaku: 6/10 (if the dash is added it would make him fun to play)

Kenpachi: 7/10 (same as ichigo lol)

Hitsugaya: 8/10 (he seems decent and pretty balanced to me)

Mayuri: 9/10 (same as hitsugaya though dont see to many mayuris)

Hisagi: 8/10 (attacks seem good and decent fight)

Aizen: 0/10 (dunno never tried him)

Unohana: 0/10 (same as aizen)

Muramasa: 5/10 (had trouble mastering his shikai though i didnt buy anything to increase my rei)

Gin: 6/10 (felt a bit boring in shikai but bankai is pretty good)

Momo(Hinamori): 0/10 (same as aizen)

Kaien: 9/10 (pretty decent i guess)

Stinger: 0/10 (same as aizen)

Kommamaru: 0/10 (same as aizen but reason is because i didnt like the look of his bankai lol)

Byakuya: 0/10 (to main stream and will never play him)

Rukia: 0/10 (same as byakuya)

Kira: 0/10 (same as aizen)

Renji: 0/10 (same as ichigo

Shonsui: 10/10 (attack seemed good though never got his bankai so cant give feed back on that)

Ukitake: 10/10 (his balance is great and once you get the hang of him he is really fun)

Tousen: 10/10 (seemed pretty well rounded)

Urahara: 0/10 (same as ichigo)

Yammamoto: 0/10 (same as ichigo)

Yumichika: 0/10 (same as ichigo)

In my opinion Ukitake is the best and either Mayuri or Momo is the worst hardly see them around
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Fri May 24, 2013 11:29 pm

thanks for the feedback appreciate it crits already discussing changes. PS IF YOUR GUNNA USE THIS PUT YOUR RATE THAN A SPACE AND REASON FOR RATING
    Hanma

Rate the Zans Empty Zans that need nerf/buff

Post  Hanma Fri May 24, 2013 11:36 pm

I believe Kira should have aoe slow down like other games because its his thing, Ichigo should get a cd on slice and dice because its insanely spammable, Kaien Shiba should get at least 2 move wave techs, and thats it.
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Fri May 24, 2013 11:47 pm

slice and dice does havea c/d and kira does have a 1 tile radius f key also yea kaein maybe cud get some more water stuff
    YoungPup
    YoungPup

Post  YoungPup Sat May 25, 2013 2:53 am

Ichigo: 10/10 has good combat skills

Ikkaku: 3/10 you usually die before boost kicks in

Kenpachi: 8/10 real good attack but its slow

Hitsugaya: 10/10 has quite a few moves and constant freezing ppl and seems to have low cds

Mayuri: 1/10 from what i have seen it is real weak

Hisagi: 6/10 good wounds

Aizen: 5/10 tried it for a little but moves didnt seem to work so still buggy

Unohana: 6/10 good for ramming and has good healing

Muramasa: 8/10 Annoying

Gin: 9/10 this is a good zan the poison is OP

Hinamori: 8/10 good rei base zan

Kaien: 7/10 AoE os good

Stinger: 10/10 shikai form is amazing dmg and amazing wounds, the bankais missile does good dmg aswell

Kommamaru: 7/10 in bankai has great reach but its dmg seems really low for how high the boost is

Byakuya: 6/10 really good no boost in shikai so might be harder to kill stuff to lvl

Rukia: 8/10 massive freezing but it drains rei fast

Kira: 8/10 has a pretty 1 tile attacks and can mess ppls stats up pretty badly, thats just awesome

Renji: 7/10 if used right its pretty good

Shonsui: ?/10 havent messed with it

Ukitake: 8/10 really good for a defensive player who hates getting hit by rei attacks

Tousen: 9/10 Please, no dont let critic put me in there again

Urahara: 7/10 Powerful in PvP

Yammamoto: 10/10 really good dmg and pretty awesome icons looks and dmg woot

Yumichika: 10/10 steals hp hurts everyone pretty OP
    in my opinion, Ichigo/Yammoto are the best and Mayuri is the worst
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Ichigo: 8/10--------really well done has enough techs aswell only down side over picked

Ikkaku: BEING CHANGED

Kenpachi: 6/10-----gets very boring to use since hes so slow and has a high c/d tech

Hitsugaya: 7/10---------is an OK zan but he needs more ice abilities

Mayuri: 9/10----people say hes weak but i dont see it hes pretty good

Hisagi: 6/10--------his criss cross is messed it doesnt come back to ur tile and also he needs a dmg buff

Aizen: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Unohana: 10/10----------one of the polished zans good job

Muramasa: 6/10------needs a buff in shikai and bankai

Gin: 8/10-------shishkabob needs to be bigger or have a lower c/d

Momo(Hinamori): 6/10-----ugly blast icon also her blast shud be a tiny bit stronger

Kaien: 2/10--------his F attack should be a 2 tile pierce and he shud get different variations of waves for his techs

Stinger: 10/10-----perfectly done job well done

Kommamaru: 6/10-------not much to do with this guy seeing as he has 0 techs which no zan shud have

Byakuya: 6/10--------either needs a major dmg buff or give him a bigger boost in shikai AND bankai

Rukia: 10/10-----beautifully done.

Kira: 8/10------no complaints just dont like this guy because of my bias opinion

Renji: 6/10-------his bankai should be redone and his shikai shud get a stretch skill like gin

Shonsui: 6/10------missing techniques and low damage

Ukitake: 6.5/10------his tech needs to be readded

Tousen: 9/10------job well done on this guy

Urahara: 7/10-------needs maybe 1 more tech and an icon update for bankai

Yammamoto: 8/10--------job well done even tho his bankai is way off he could use a fire version of getsuga tho

Yumichika: 9/10-------good job

I would say u should make changes to anything below an 8 scoring
    Selyth

Post  Selyth Sun May 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Ichigo: 8/10 Pretty good.

Ikkaku: 4/10 Shikai is good, but Bankai is a mess

Kenpachi: 7/10 Does pretty decent damage but pretty slow

Hitsugaya: 9/10 Decent. 1st skill have low cd, 2nd skill have medium cd and 3rd skill have high cd. pretty reasonable.

Mayuri: 8/10 i don't know if the poison after ko is fixed, but this is good.

Hisagi: 6/10 started to suck when stat caps were added

Aizen: 8/10 It's okay

Unohana: 5/10 Bankai ram damage is shitty

Muramasa: 7/10 Skill does pretty good wounds but still needs a buff.

Gin: 9/10 No problems.

Momo(Hinamori): - not used -

Kaien: 7/10 It's okay but i think F attack needs to be changed

Stinger: 10/10 Perfect.

Kommamaru: 8/10 pretty good but lacks skills

Byakuya: 8/10 does pretty good wounds but the auto home is nngghhh

Rukia: 10/10 This is fine

Kira: 9/10 pretty good too

Renji: 7/10 bankai spams too much, need to be reworked i guess

Shonsui: 8/10 Bushogama does pretty decent damage, but needs more skills

Ukitake: - not used-

Tousen: 9/10 Great

Urahara: 7/10 Needs a buff, seriously.

Yammamoto: 9/10 it's fine the way it is

Yumichika: 9/10 no problems.
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Sun May 26, 2013 1:33 pm

My opinions will be based upon a level 400 to 600 strength range and techniques, because after that many people don't even depend on their zans alone to win, the passive stacks come in to make it unbalanced due to the chance/lucky gambles.

Ichigo: 6/10--------Ichigo is often modfied to much for me to actualy understand what's going on with him, his ranged techniques are excellent, but due to biased players experiences in which 90% of these guys play or act as, makes Ichigo seem like a bad zan, he's way much more compared to 70% of the other zans an Ichigo combined with the right kidos is a threat level Red zone anytime lol.

Ikkaku: 3/10------Ikkaku is a very good zan, he excells in over powering his opponent during a close call fight but due to the fact there are no ranged techniques he can be pushed away with kidos or other zans techniques than ko'd if he tries to get some distance. In my Opinion Ikkaku should have a desperado like attack or something similar to hisagi's F attack but instead he throws both his blades forward and they hom-in onto their target ( this should be his Sig skill with 12 second cooldown)

Kenpachi: 7/10 Kenpachi has a Massive boost and from past experiences I've noticed getting shikai does indeed make you the slowest but this is balanced by the fact you do amazing dmg, you can Mix-match heavy dmg with quick kidos, your a walking berserker X tank so regardless of the situation fused with the right passives/combos you can withstand many attacks until your special moves. Due to how Kenpachis now built I'd recommend Maximum player HP base increases by 20-30%.

Hitsugaya: 4/10 Hitsugaya is a decent zan but is forced to be a high wounder, When fused with kidos this zan is a 9/10 the wound stack and damage estimations go beyond the roof, it's purely unfair when that issue arises but sadly no one touches kidos with this guy IDK why when a hitsugaya X Snap or Hado 1 is an issue a Hitsugaya should have a 5% chance of losing lol.

Mayuri: 5/10---- Mayuri himself was a highly defensive character in bleach and his regeneration pills/syringes made him quite the lovable guy even in situation where people thought he'd be weak, if you ask me Mayuri's made into a original stat by critical and Rhyuke he does not even fit the description or playing style of his Anime self. his defense was as good as his high reaitsu output, if he'd had 1:slower attacks 2:more chance of stunning 3: 2x reiatsu 2x defense boost, than Mayuri would be a glorious character.

Hisagi: 7/10--------Is the Primary example of a beautifully built zan in my eyes, he has ranged attacks, close ranged attacks, he can switch from DPS to WPS (wound per second), he can do it all but his damage and boosts aren't satisfactory enough which is why he's neglected the proper respect he deserves.

Aizen: 2/10----- Aizen is just.... idk he has no ways of damaging his opponent even with kidos he's like the most useless zan in this game, so what if you can copy what does that matter if the opponent your fighting spamms Homing/ AOEs, you'll still die or get hit. Until Aizen get's moves like starkks wolf ceros ( would be Called Kamikaze Clones), or a stun effect I recommend just removing his zan completely lol it'll never be used to the point of being a real zan ever.

Unohana: 8/10---------- I freaking love Unohana's zan!!!! you can actually save/help/kill/ or heavy wound anything your fighting it'd be the best zan in the game if not for the fact you can accidentally heal your enemies lol. To perfect this zan I'd suggest you make unohana's heal a instant effect on her current target but increase the cool-down by 3-5 seconds, and make it so she only heals 30-50 wounds and Max HP/reaitsu instead of completely revitalizing her targets * or else it'd be abused >.>*

Muramasa: 7/10------Muramasa as of recent updates wouldve been a 0/10 due to the fact he has no strategys, sure i can steal some1s zan but wow they can just rebuff Derpity fail fail lol. Muramasa has had no good techniques up until recent updates now I'm giving him a 7/10 he's beautifully crafted steal your zan of nulify your boosts, invisible wires, or Wound impact like skill, he's well defined in this games dictionary but he's still missing 1 thing..... his projectile skill o.O where that baby be hiding at???

Gin: 8/10-------Somewhat like Urahara ( if his bankai ignores 100% defense) than Gin got an 8 today because of 3 reasons 1: ranged massacre, 2: spamm/stack poisin which ko's you at-least 3 times from just 1 hit so unfair but perfect for runners and perfect for trolls who want to start trouble lol and lastly, 3: His damage output seems to be way higher than kenpachis from how storm was using it last i played he could go from 8k dmg to 96k dmg, he claimed that was his critical hit passive but 50% more dmg aint 96k out of 8k....

Momo(Hinamori): 7/10-----I love momo her kido combinations are limitless, her skills are well a bit buggy from my end I've been playing momo for the past 2 weeks and find myself wasting 7k rei randomly trying to use a 4k reis kill which crit added just to troll us, idk why but i guess it was a punishment for not using the zan lol. ( this was a previous acknowledgement if it was fixed please do tell me) Momo to me deserves a better boost although her blasts scale with Soi fon's shikai after bankai her shikai is just a disappointment, you have to sacrifice your reaitsu damage to stack your rei energy so you can combo with kidos, and overall damage is practically weaker than before. *shes 1 of the zans who suffer from all this nerfing and damage capping, but I hope crit gives her a more dominant boost for shikai/bankai soon*

Kaien: 6/10--------Kaiens wave flood is nice, his 5 tile stream is glorious but what's lacking in this situation is his reason of gameplay when I see kaien users I expect some kinda ultimate unstoppable counter based trapper, but instead i just see some kid running around flinging waves rapidly without no aim or attempt at trying to be good intended, i've demolished kaiens so easily but simply flash steping 1 tile behind them n pulverizing them in their own wave density lols, it's like wow you really are that simple to read? The only way to balance a Kaien i'd say is to slow down waves, give him a defense buff at 1.5x in bankai, and maybe 2 more techniques or perhaps more wave damage.

Stinger: 6/10-----Soi fon to me isn't that great although i don't spamm the F key like a maniac like the others i'm more of a timid strategic player, so I honestly Don't see the glory in this zan unless you can bug your opponent or cripple their movement than Soi fon's nothing much than a Ichigo who can do 200% more dmg. On the other Hand the Bankai Missle if you are a vaizard and just run away all game n fire her missle *the complete opposite playing style of the assassin sh really is* I give her a 6/10 instead of a 3/10, due to the missile being reliable in times of need and critical situations Very Happy.

Kommamaru: 8/10-------I love Komma's range and ability to knock back during a successful attack, as-well as his old high chances of crippling his opponents with hit to leg effects he was the ultimate heavy damage but slow strategy zan for me, up until these recent pwipes he's now been neglected due to the fact criticals given all the easily used zans speed buffs which is a big load of favoritism crap for the old zans that could be used no matter what the situations, so I'm giving Komma a 8/10 he's decent nice range nice damage, he could use a full map swing that scales his dmg to 500% of of his Attack and hits the entire screen Very Happy * this could be his signature skill* call it Sky Scraper

Byakuya: 9/10--------I would give byakuya a 9/10 no matter the situation he's along the road of a Hisagi he has range he can use close ranged weaponery, he can stun bind, shunpo,DPS or WPS, and his overally stability os perfect, the only downside to him is that hes used as a coward... the complete opposite of his real anime version!, i technically think byakuya needs a huge reaitsu boost somewhat like 3.5x reaitsu and his petals need to only do base stats scaled damage atleast 1.5x of base nothing more. He is the Reaitsu version of kenpachi he needs moves that OHKO you, but not petals that can kill you in 3 seconds because last i checked no'1 in bleach has ever been defeated by byakuyas petals only wounded to like 100 * comparison to our game* than he leaves LOL, it's like saying Byakuya can only wound you but once hes exhausted, but yes he's a perfect and beautifuly crafted zan now that the cheap tricks are all gone <3.

Rukia: 3/10-----I'm not feeling rukia's zan much I'm afraid to use it due to all the nerfing and spamming i see done with her, it makes me think crit just made rukias zan and gave her 1 skill and nothing else lol, which is why people spam so much with her, it's a zan that's neglected due to the bad inflence of bad players and not a real recommendation or chance due to high zan-change restrictions and event tweaks being biased to stronger players now.

Kira: 6/10------Kira's zan is pretty nice but he's also neglected due to the fact the coding for him seems half efforted, he can slow you down, and deprive you of boosts and stats but often you slow down yourself and/or your teammates by accident, and this is abused alot!! I mean ALOT!!! in events such as FGT, Final horde, or CTF, people would slow down abuse their own teammates due to grudges which makes this zan pathetic and unwanted in my book.

Renji: 10/10------- I give Rengi a 10/10 why? because his shikais a double hit and it's useful, his bankai has 3 moves, a stretch pummel, and Ramm, and a huge Damage blast * which i think should be 5 tiled !!!!!! than it'd be more useful <.<*, Rengi needs moreso a wounder type of situation instead of dmg his bankai's stretch needs to do 50% less damage but 4-7 wounds per strike, your being hit by a freaking 40 foot long Skeletal dragon and your telling me your unscathed even when your weaker get out of here with that favortism stuff.

Shonsui: 7/10------Shunsui is a another semi-neglected zan, his twin slash is amazing damage but he needs more-so a WPS feeling, give his Twin slashes a +1-2 wound buff, or his technique needs to do 8-12 scaled wounds making him much more of a threat.

Ukitake: Undecided * what Rhyuke said previously lol*

Tousen: 7/10------Tousen's zan is pretty nasteh adversary, but he lacks alot of damage I'd say restrict his usage of the final Bankai but once hes in his Dart pit i suggest his defense should be buffed by 200% aswell as his damage outfit, whilst the opponents damage output should be decreased by 20%, and their defense by 10%.

Urahara: ?/?-------Due to his new Reaitsu Change I've not used urahara, seen Urahara, nor thought Urahara was still in the game this guy has been completely Screwed over due to favoritism and players making him look bad sadly, i'd suggest removing it from the game until you've fully planned out a build for him that cannot be abused or neglected. If you asked me??? Make nake like Yumichika's Vines Nake shall Scale 50% Attack/Defense/Reaitsu therefore forcing the user to make a 3-way balance in order for their nakes to due satistfactory damage Very Happy

Yammamoto: 4/10--------He is all show to me so many errors and bugs in his combat that he's considered a bad zan even though he's suppose to be 1 of the superior zanpaktous that players should use when it comes to a high level combat situation. Yammamato should be a mimic of rengi if you'd ask me, his zan slashes should cause a Heavy wounded ram effect, his fire skills needs to be super tweaked and he needs projectiles, atleast 3 more skills he's suppose to be the only shinigami other than Rukia and Byakuya who can spray at-least 10 different skills, than use his Bankai if the opponent proves worthy.

Yumichika: 7/10-------This is my baby Very Happy, although his damage has been nerfed Yumichika's are glorious in battle when used in the right hands he's the ultimate tank, and support character, but due to the community we have, certain players will get it as a quincy and just use it to unfairly kill others during events, or out in the open training world, as-well as it's amazing ability to sythen rei from the enemy Very Happy, this is my favorite of course because I love being a strategic player, but I didn't know same as Kira that this zan bugs ( bugs as in annoys) or effects my allies so its only at a 7/10 due to 1-sided coding.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am