Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rickya's gm application

Rickya

Rickya's gm application Empty Rickya's gm application

Post  Rickya Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:25 pm

in game name: Rickya

byond key: Sasuke13oo9

hello I'm rickya ... I been a gm on a lot of game ....I been a member for a while now
    and play a lot of game on byond... but I don't care for much of them anymore ... I been on
    Naruto games bleach ... fairy tail ... I been on rp games ... dragon ball z I played games that ant up no more been gm on almost every game I played .. I even own my own bleach game... but I don't really want to fix that ....I am always on bwwa... it's like the only game I play anymore... its the best game that's out right now ... and I enjoy it ...

I cant really tell u why u should make me a gm ... cuz that's not my choice to make lol....all I can say is since I been on the game ... its hard to get help on there unless u no someone ... or unless someone is high enough to help u .. and want to ... so I try to help the best that I can .... and if I cant help them ill try to get a gm on so they can help them ...I feel powerless cuz when someone asks me if I can help them ... and its a gm they need help from I feel sad ... cuz helping is the main thing I do in this game ......cuz most people wont help .... and I thank that's messed up ... and most of the times I'm online .. there are not any gms on ... for a few hours at a time ... and there should be a gm for all time of the day I thank ... don't have to be .. but it would be nice .

and I want to be gm ... so ill be able to help people more instead of trying to get A gm on ... cuz that takes a lot of time to get on ... and if I was gm ... I could help fix there problem and go on .... I thank being able to fix what is wrong ... the fastest is the best way to deal with people ... then to say hold on a sec let me get a gm on .... then they start to get mad and leave ... that makes me upset cuz I feel like I didn't do something right and upset them .

so its all up to yall if u want to give me gm or ... if not it will be alright ... I wont be upset .^_^

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:59 pm