Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GM Application D.Ace

D. Ace

GM Application  D.Ace Empty GM Application D.Ace

Post  D. Ace Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

IGN - D.Ace

Byond Key - Port.D.Ace

No Prior GM Experiences

Why do I think you should make me GM.

My play time for this game is average during the night east coast time. And my biggest notice is for a good six to seven hours there are no GM's on. I'm not saying all hell breaks loose, but its hard to try and save everything and remember to report in the morning. I would like to offer up to be a later in the night GM to try and keep the peace and keep everything running smooth. I've also seen more new players on during these times and I'm always trying to help them the best I can.

Why do I want to be a GM

Well tons of reasons the first is simple I love this game I've played the other bleach games on byond and all of them left me disappointed. Honestly this is the best by far not to say there aren't flaws but the game as plenty of room to grow and expand and I honestly want to help make it happen any way I can. The community in this game also keeps me laughing and I see every one most of the time getting involved but at times some real trolls get involved and just kill the experiences for every one. And plain and simple they don't show any signs of stopping unless a GM is there to make them shut up or mute them. Lastly I'm not one to abuse power or use it to troll I don"t rage at games when things go wrong I just keep the ball rolling.

Thanks for taking the time to read if I don't get GM it's alright I'm not leaving this game anytime soon. Can't wait to see the game grow

D.Ace

Rage
    Rage

GM Application  D.Ace Empty Re: GM Application D.Ace

Post  Rage Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Didnt you host WWA at one point?
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

GM Application  D.Ace Empty Re: GM Application D.Ace

Post  Rhyuke Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:15 pm