Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Zanpakuto} Fujimaru & Matsuri Kudo's

Hito
    Hito

{Zanpakuto} Fujimaru & Matsuri Kudo's Empty {Zanpakuto} Fujimaru & Matsuri Kudo's

Post  Hito Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Before I begin I'd like to give special thanks to Rioshima and Rhyuke. The template for zans is partially taken from them.

Featured in Bleach: The Third Phantom, The siblings Fujimaru & Matsuri Kudo were two 5th division Shinigami. While both of them had three transformations of Shikai I believe it best to stick with their in-game canonical choices until a later time.

Fujimaru - Ryūjōmaru
    • Type to obtain: Attack & Rei
    • Shikai boost: x1.25 attack, x1.25 rei, x1.5 speed.
    • Shikai skill: Ryū Tenzoshu, Rengoku
    • Details: Ryu Tenzoshu - Similar to Flashing Attack, Ryujomaru's wielder flashes around their enemy striking at them at them from every direction. This attack is good for only 5 or so strikes whereas Flash Attack lasts longer, though this boasts a considerably shorter cooldown.

Rengoku - Four pillars of flame erupt in each diagonal direction when used.
    • Bankai boost: x1.5 attack, x1.25 rei, x2 speed.
    • Bankai skill: Kokyū Zesshō
    • Details II: The bankai skill of this zan is passive. While in bankai, the user can hit anything to the immediate side, front, or forward facing diagonal areas around them. This leaves their back and rear diagonal areas open still.
    • Sig skill: Rasen
    • Details III: A 3x3 wave of reiatsu swirls around the user causing a random effect of Freeze, Burn, Poison, or Shock. Freeze is a complete stun whereas Burn is a low damage, high wound dps affliction. Poison is a low damage, low wound, slowing dps affliction. Shock is a high damage, low wound dps affliction. The affliction caused is at random each hit with Rasen.

Matsuri - Kotōmaru
    • Type to obtain: Attack & Rei
    • Shikai boost: x1.25 attack, x1.5 rei, x1.25 defense
    • Shikai skill: Kosō Renbu, Rengoku
    • Details: Kosō Renbu - If not a finishing blow, it is only a reiatsu based powerful melee attack. If it manages to be a killing blow the enemy struck with it explodes in a 3x3 wave of reiatsu damaging enemies around it.(Editors note: Wouldn't it be sweet if the sig skill let this thing chain and just keep killing anything dumb enough to get caught in the blast path? Now THAT would be OP.)

Rengoku - Four pillars of flame erupt in each cardinal direction when used.
    • Bankai boost: x1.25 attack, x1.75 rei, x1.5 defense
    • Bankai skill: Ryūkyū Zesshō
    • Details II: The bankai skill of this zan is passive. While in bankai, the user can hit anything to the immediate front up to three tiles away.
    • Sig skill: Rasen
    • Details III: A 3x3 wave of reiatsu swirls around the user causing a random effect of Freeze, Burn, Poison, or Shock. Freeze is a complete stun whereas Burn is a low damage, high wound dps affliction. Poison is a low damage, low wound, slowing dps affliction. Shock is a high damage, low wound dps affliction. The affliction caused is at random each hit with Rasen.

Since Bleach: WWA has started to touch on the movie based content of the Bleach universe I figured that another step towards progress for this game would be touching on non-canon and arc related content as well such as filler and game content. These two being the protagonists of my favorite Bleach DS game(In terms of function, not story. The final boss can suck one.) I believed them to be the best place to start.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am