Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
BossTheKid
Rhyuke
Havoc
7 posters

Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto

Havoc
    Havoc

Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto Empty Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto

Post  Havoc Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:44 pm

As you all know (or most do), Zangetsu is not who we thought was. All this time we have seen Ywhach from a 1000 years ago, which when he drained the quincy power of Ichigo's mother, an amount of his power was drawed whithin Ichigo as a fetus. So that implies that all this time, Ichigo has only been using his Quincy Zan, together with its hollow power which also got before birth (damn, thats some good mother we got there).Now that his actual Zangetsu awakened and revealed to have been focused on sealing ichigo's true power in order not to make him get driven by it and leave sanity(all this time). He has two swords as of now, a small one who contains the power of his fullbring and quincy power, and the bigger one who contains his shinigami and hollow power.

Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto Ichigos-new-zangetsus
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto Empty Re: Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto

Post  Rhyuke Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 pm

he isnt trained to fight with two 2 swords and that new sword of his is so small i cant see it being useful for him when hes fighting someone like kenpachi
    BossTheKid
    BossTheKid

Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto Empty Re: Explanation of ichigo's current zanpakuto

Post  BossTheKid Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Are You Sure That The Small One Is A Sword?
    It Looks Like A Vacuum Cleaner To Me T_T
    It Probably Sucks Up Rei Or Something
    JordanWipeOut

Post  JordanWipeOut Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:50 am

Maybe the smaller one will be use for more the blocking and the larger for attacking. But then there's the gap in the larger sword which maybe the smaller sword can hit in to make his attacks even stronger. Also I am guessing that Ichigo's new Zan is maybe a Fire based Zan now as it evaporated the water which surrounded the forge.
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Well I predicted he was gonna go dual blades, soooo my next prediction is that he will be able to fuse them into 1, which will form a sword or even some other type of quincy weapon
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 pm

No Rio2, you are wrong. Ichigo = Kirito lowkey
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Sleep PK?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:30 pm