Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rhyuke
Rioshima2
6 posters

Read this :3

Rioshima2

Read this :3 Empty Read this :3

Post  Rioshima2 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:13 am

Rhyuke screwed up the game, ramii's leaking infected files,
    crit signed his own death note , and Swan is a sexy beast.

On-topic:

get ramii to read/click this. ( fix the W's )
    w ww.prolexic.com/ddos-protection-stop-ddos-attack.html
    w ww.youtube.com/user/ProlexicTechnologies

Shadow was suppose to do it 5 days ago but he said he wants the game to continue being screwed up.... funny how you trust people!
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Read this :3 Empty Re: Read this :3

Post  Rhyuke Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Just leave already..
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Lol why'd you make another forum account
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Gfg fix game (didnt watch or read btw) >;o
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Rioshima how do we know your not ddos'ing the game?
    Rioshima2

Post  Rioshima2 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Maybe the fact i can barely stay on the internet long, due to me being DDOS'd in the USA with limitlesss others, before Ramii was hit in Canada he needs to get his countries security involved they can fix local ddos hacking problems easily since byond's only a private community who keeps to itself. The gateway floods would be easy to track since we don't pull in but maybe... 500-800 IP service interactions as opposed to the nation wide millions. Did you guys see the videos BTW showing you how it'd look if you use a DDOS tracker, shit's all fun and games until you see your own Local address being ported and connected too by people you never MET before. Also I've been working on a RPG maker VX Ace game, Quay and Hotaru were generous enough to drop by and join my stream :3, I don't care at all for this game anymore lols, but Ramii and Swan and Simon keep bothering me over skype asking me for help and questions and than the usual DID YOU HACK US YOU NIGGER!!!! and my response will always be if i hacked a country wouldn't i be killed or dead the least arrested lol?

Anyways if you want the server to not be Congested GET RID OF RAMI he's too stupid to realize he needs the government's help to setup a DDOS security field on his Local gateways. There's also option B, help rhyuke learn how to host the game himself so he has complete control, he can update the game himself and people can stop hacking BWWA because ramii abuses to much lol.

Rumors: Says there are a group of Arabian teens-young adults ages 16-20 and bundles of other world wide DDOS hackers, you are not the only one's being hacked, nor is ramii, Ramii is just trying to destroy BWWA why else do you think he keeps trying to host when he's infected and congested???? OPEN YOUR EYES.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

If you dun't care then.... WHY LONG POST YOU?
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Didn't read that post still knows 90 percent of it is lies #detective
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Rioshima2

Post  Rioshima2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:35 am

I make ultra long posts because I'm honest about my thoughts and and that;s the facts + how i feel right around now but at the same time i honestly don't care anymore but I also said i don't hold grudges nor hate anyone calling ramii's stupid is what 60% of we all do anyways,

Ect. Some of you don't care but i was actually doing something importannt with my life the past few days, making video games, helping relationships over the internet and helping charity's and geiving  less fortunate parents free school materials :3, their smiles are worth more than your attempts to degrade me ;3.

@Rage, be-careful the last guy who found out who Rhyuke works for, now calls himself Drax ;3 XD. (Inside Joke)

@Rhyuke, What happened to the cool version of you? the 1 we all loved to shit talk and watch you death-note and fake-ban/boot XD

@Jadox, Why are you even here no1 knows or gives 2 shits about you XD, nah Jking welcome back dude, sadly I'm not gonna stay around but for another few days *Just got Diablo 3 so.... yea....
    (inbe4myFuneral DeathbyChroniclegamerSyndrome)

Once again I say, wish the game good luck and take folks God bless!

You guys want to know whose maybe... DDOSING BWAA?

V.I.K.T.O.R.I.A.N, who else knows every last issue, abuse, secret about all of us because instead of listening to what Rhyuke said and not talking to him lolz, if we'd ignored him and never Let Kyubei and Saber talk us into given him a chance I bet Rhyuke would've been in a better condition, so would Crit :3.

Am i right or am i wrong? (Y) (N), randomly quits Byond 2 days before me and the forum were DDos'd fishy right?
    Ambitionz

Post  Ambitionz Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:12 am

Hey Rioshima, Shut up you'r mom!

Viktorian is Farmer ! no have connection for DDOS This game, and Me and Saber leave this game, U trust i need lost 1 minute for you'r shit game ruined by GM Abuse ? and you bought one years byond membership and just because viktorian never come back because viktorian help familly ?

I leave this game and never come back, My spy said me you'r fucking noob lies!

Next time Rioshima u speak about me or Kyubei, Rioshima! i'm burn you'r computer

Because Rioshima,you'r fucking asshole kid with money!

M'kay, Mister Anthony !
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 am

Rioshima2 wrote:
    @Jadox, Why are you even here no1 knows or gives 2 shits about you XD, nah Jking welcome back dude, sadly I'm not gonna stay around but for another few days *Just got Diablo 3 so.... yea....
    (inbe4myFuneral DeathbyChroniclegamerSyndrome)
    lol Rio, You changed too lol, before you were my competition for forum posts and levels in game, you were cool to be around, but now it seems something clicked in you and now your just mean 99% of the time making no one want to see you at all, and the other 1% your not around... I know things are odd with Crit not heading everything and the server is changing pretty much monthly, the game is becoming unstable, potentially due to another person looking at the code, which never seems to work since the way one person codes varies, just like hand writing.
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 am

Rioshima2 wrote:Am i right or am i wrong? (Y) (N), randomly quits Byond 2 days before me and the forum were DDos'd fishy right?

(Y)(Y)(Y)
    Rioshima2

Post  Rioshima2 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:47 am

This is why the game's fallen so fast and horridly, people like Jadox don't understand that you don't need internet to DDOS/ or hack someone lols, which is rather cute how these newbs don't know much no wonder poor Ramii's struggling so hard.

@jadox, this random dick rider calls me mean? lolz I'm mean, as i always said in the past if i was mean why am i not banned? lols, oh w8 because I'm not anything i was harassed, scammed, than hacked, now that crit and rhyuke are being hacked they bringing me back into the picture to blaim it all on me so the community will bite the bait and donate for them again, since their top tier donors left their backstabbing asses loong ago, and they just lost 1 of the mains ones me :3.

@rage, your still as weird as ever, btw be careful with this mini-posts your gonna get ghost logged ,3

@Quay, If you haven't noticed you've been screwing Crit and Rhyuke more than whut... 3 months now faking to be Ambitionz when we all know Ambitionz is off working on some naruto and dungeon crawler game, Quay your a discusting imbecile who loves to be racist and Mock peoples steryotypes because of your own insecure failures, we did hack Quay on skype although to find out all the shit you guys, me,Kasumi,ramii,swan B, Simon,Lunar say to hijm over Skype he shares with these randoms who may also be the one's hacking us, Quay fake cries LIKE A BITCH ASS NIGGGGAH!!!! and than goes NO ONE LIKES ME *LEAVEQUAYALONE CHRIS CROCKER VOICE- so they hacking everyone who doesn't like Quay's bitch ass :3-

Another valuable Suspect no? (Y) (N)

ohh, and 1 more thing I'm playing Diablo 3 so the FUCKS i give about jadox's 15 year old dick riding portraits of my entire being is as little compared to a shittain rather than a dead-on eagle eye scrimmage of me so lay waste to your mom's pussy and stop trying to be something jadox because your not and never will be. (Now that's mean of me :3)
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Ambitionz wrote:Hey Rioshima, Shut up you'r mom!

Viktorian is Farmer ! no have connection for DDOS This game, and Me and Saber leave this game, U trust i need lost 1 minute for you'r shit game ruined by GM Abuse ? and you bought one years byond membership and just because viktorian never come back because viktorian help familly ?

I leave this game and never come back, My spy said me you'r fucking noob lies!

Next time Rioshima u speak about me or Kyubei, Rioshima! i'm burn you'r computer

Because Rioshima,you'r fucking asshole kid with money!

M'kay, Mister Anthony !
    Gtfo criticizing him for shit you dont know about gtfo bitch ass br nigga .-. You just had to be the first to curse someone on here and diss them -_-
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Rioshima2 wrote:This is why the game's fallen so fast and horridly, people like Jadox don't understand that you don't need internet to DDOS/ or hack someone lols, which is rather cute how these newbs don't know much no wonder poor Ramii's struggling so hard.
    I Know That You Don't Need Internet

Rioshima2 wrote:@jadox, this random dick rider calls me mean? lolz I'm mean, as i always said in the past if i was mean why am i not banned? lols, oh w8 because I'm not anything i was harassed, scammed, than hacked, now that crit and rhyuke are being hacked they bringing me back into the picture to blaim it all on me so the community will bite the bait and donate for them again, since their top tier donors left their backstabbing asses loong ago, and they just lost 1 of the mains ones me :3.
    Rio, im not meaning that you were always mean, but since the last time I was here, you had changed, and I can't blame you because you turned into the person that was easy to blame because you were readily available to be blamed, and honestly without a consistent work force and a server that is sustained for a long time without worrying about ddos, and other unrelated crashes and server changes, this game is going to slip between the cracks and disappear, and Rio im sorry if I offended you in any way lol.

And i have no idea if the game is on a shell or someones own server/system they should look into a Tor Proxy, http://learn.adafruit.com/onion-pi/overview
    Rioshima2

Post  Rioshima2 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 am

Though i'd bring the experience to this post, Diablo 3 is hard as fuck the dodge rolling is amazing, and the game is not a spoon feed, it's like almost a complete mirror of BWWA no bs, you guys should totally try it out and stuffs.

@Rage: Let Quay be quay he's bored so he'll entertain himself by being a biased prick

@Jadox: Everyone insults me because I'm black didn't i tell you, this community was racist???? lolz

@Ambitionz: Get a life seriously.....

@Community: How's everyone doing has ramii finally decided to get a DDOS protection yet? so far it's been helping me :3. NO MORE OFFLINE Gameplay on mah PS3 woosh
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Rioshima2 wrote:Ect. Some of you don't care but i was actually doing something importannt with my life the past few days, making video games, helping relationships over the internet
    Whut making video games are important and mending relationships over the interwebs for ppl you prob dun't know is important whutttttttt

And i be enjoying my One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 am