Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum

Rage
    Rage

My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum Empty My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum

Post  Rage Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm

*clears throat*

Some guy have forum accounts and have like 3 posts and peopel who always on forum but never post. I have a reasoning for this!!!

Part 1: They are potential stalkers, waiting to blossom, quietly watching us from the shadows, learning about us!

Part 2: They are anti-social and are afraid to engage in conversation with us!

Part 3: They have had a really dark past where they posted on forums and talked to people from games and they are very shy, and when they posted, their views were degraded and looked down upon, they contemplated suicide but then thought, I ill live on and live my legacy! But, I will watch from the shadows and wait for the perfect moment to appear and give my views!

Part 4: They just dont give a fuck about what we're saying but made a forum account for courtesy

Part 5!!!: They are Special Agents looking for potential agents to recruit. Anyone who shows great leadership sense, intelligence and most of all, a great humour! Who will be recruited? Who will be denied? We shall see!!!!!
    Jadox
    Jadox

My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum Empty Re: My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum

Post  Jadox Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Rage wrote:
    Part 5!!!: They are Special Agents looking for potential agents to recruit. Anyone who shows great leadership sense, intelligence and most of all, a great humour! Who will be recruited? Who will be denied? We shall see!!!!!
    Maybe Some Of Us Have Already Been Recruited...
    Rage
    Rage

My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum Empty Re: My Reasoning For Ghost Characters on Forum

Post  Rage Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:34 pm

AMG OP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am