Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Coder

Glaeder

Application for Coder Empty Application for Coder

Post  Glaeder Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Name:Yuki
    Key:Glaeder

Background/History: I am twenty-one years old and I am currently working at my job. I do about thirty-three hours a week, so some days I will not have time. I have taken quite a few programming classes and classes that help you design the code. I have taken C++, COBOL, Visual Basic 2008, and some CGL.(Did this a while back, so I don't remember much of this one.) I have also been coding in DM, albeit I have gotten some help from my brother here and there.

Reason: I would like to help code for this game because I feel as though the game could be better. I see a lot of potential in the game, but I think it could use some more coders. I have been playing for a few weeks now and I have seen some bugs that still have not been fixed. I know people have lives(Some of us) outside of the game and I understand that. I would like to help the game grow and become better. I generally do not have much else to do other than work, except on the holidays. I may not be as experienced as some of the coders you have now, but I learn DM quickly do to my experience. I see this as killing two birds with one stone. I would like to gain more expereince coding and I would be helping the game out.

Other/Notes:Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you have any other questions my email is glaeder18@hotmail.com or you can reach me on skype(Glaeder). I would prefer if you left a message on this post saying you sent me a invite or something. If you do not I might just think you are some random person! Thanks again!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 am