Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

That funny Favortism

Rioshima

That funny Favortism Empty That funny Favortism

Post  Rioshima Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Crit looks like you better come back fast Rhyuke's sucking up to the randoms again lmao, going ahead and editing stuff in your game because their too lazy to actually play through it without a shortcut.

yea so, banned from the chatbox again ftw because Rhyuke's having a hissy fit LMAO he's probably begging for more NFF edits =o so i can't snitch on him ^_^. Don't got nothing to worry about though just another day of Rhyuke abuse than he'll get in trouble :3

Ohh also, the reason this game's going down the drain is because your letting a punk ass 15 yr old command a buncha adult when he doesn't give 2 shits about this game, haven't you noticed Rhyuke's working with someone else, he's buying edits on other games, when he could be spending his money to host the game himself something were all trying to do but nope funny how you trust people ehh?
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

That funny Favortism Empty Re: That funny Favortism

Post  Rhyuke Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 pm

wat
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 pm

i post all the changes i make in a folder where crit can see and no1 buys me stuff
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Detective mode: Notice the Double post? isn't that against his own rules, ?Well i think we know for a fact he's lieing and just abusing his powers because he can't work a VPS, the easiest option to this is to ask for help rather than banning folks from a chat-box when they can get you help, funny stuff aint it than again he's only a 15 year old brat with power over a game he rarely does anything on but ban boot and mute tsk so sad>.>.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am