Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rage
Rioshima
6 posters

Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment

Rioshima

Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment Empty Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment

Post  Rioshima Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 pm

EVERYTHING SHOULD modify your stats in some way how so customization is also beneficial :3. With this in mind all price of equipment should be no less than 100k a piece because they all modify your abilitys :3. This also gives the use of Money to be more of benefit rather than respecc's and zan changes ect ect.

Items in order from uraharas shop-
    Jacket
    Thin Glasses
    Urahara Hat
    Byakuya Scarf
    Blindfold
    Shirt
    Pants
    Glasses

Catagories:
    chest,head,legs,accesories

Chest
    Jacket - When wearing any type of jackets the players will gain a +50 stat boost in defense. Consumes X1 Jacket from inventory when used

Shirt- When wearing any type of shirt the players will gain a + 25 stat boost in defense. Consumes X 1 Shirt from inventory when used

Head
    Urahara Hat-When wearing Urahara's hat the players will gain a + 50 stat boost in reaitsu

Legs
    Pants- When wearing pants the player will gain a +25 stat boost in defense. Consumes X 1 Pants from the inventory

Accesories ( Accesories will only work for 20 minutes, than have a cooldown of 5 minutes per use)

Blindfold - When wearing Blindfold players will gain +2 level of instinct passive and - 1 level of melee dodge passive, as-well as 150 stats to attack

Byakuya Scarf - When wearing Byakuya Scarf Players will gain +1 level to attack core and head and -1 level of attack legs passive, as-well as 150 stats to reaitsu

Glasses - When wearing Glasses players will gain +2 levels to open hit and +1 level to spy (get it spy glasses :3 lol), as-well as +25 stats to attack and defense

Thin Glasses-When wearing Thin Glasses players will gain +1 level to Threatening Glare and 2 levels to Pierce, as-well as +25 stats to defense and reiatsu
    Rage
    Rage

Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment Empty Re: Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment

Post  Rage Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 pm

For the clothing, if you add the chest items as a sort of armour, they should reduce speed slightly, seeing as clothes have weights and clothes which provide defence are usually heavier
    Rage
    Rage

Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment Empty Re: Apply stats to uraharas Shop equipment

Post  Rage Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Same thing for the pants.

Also, I like the idea of the glasses adding open hit seeing as glasses help you to see better
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm

What if the glasses aren't you prescription!!?
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

What if you use Contacts T_T I HAVE ASTIGMATISM AND GLASSES MAKE ME LOOK NERDY, MY OPTOMETRIST SAYS THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE CONTACTS TO SUIT ME OR YOU'RE GETTING SUED BUDDY, AND NO SHARINGAN DOES NOT COUNT
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 pm

FUCK YOUR CONTACTS YOURE GONNA BE A NERD
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am

i like the idea of certain clothing boosting passives but passives only not stats
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 am

Alrighty cools :3. Woot Rhyuke likes the idea finally Equipment is being considered :3
    haterkey

Post  haterkey Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 am

since someone brought up sharigan......if u failed to get vai can it be x2 in all boost and if u do havevai it will be 1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am