Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Ryujin Vasto Reishi
Baraggan Luseinberg
Zshvchliger
Masiah
Jadox
lolrinse
AzureRain
Tenkai Bushinji
12 posters

PLvling 'Shop'

Tenkai Bushinji

PLvling 'Shop' Empty PLvling 'Shop'

Post  Tenkai Bushinji Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:52 am

There are a great deal of you that are, for lack of a better word, too lazy to do your own leveling lol. I know its difficult, and sometimes those early levels are a real pain. Granted, the later levels are a pain in the ass too, but in a different way. (Grinding, sweet baby jesus its horrible.)

That being the case, I am offering Plvling to the lower levels players, namely I will be Plvling from lvls 50-450. You don't have to pay me, or kiss my ass, or anything of that sort lol. Ill just put a listing of 10 slots below this description and itll be on a first come first serve basis. Remember, if your not in the level gap listed, your not elligible. Don't sign up if you are because I will reject you upon seeing your actual level...

Also, I'm sure your wondering what the hell the bonus slot is. That is for me to use at my own personal discretion basically and some lucky player may be filled into that spot. You'll most likely be a friend of mine, and there's a good chance I may go beyond the lvl 450 boundry for you. This will be especially true if you happen to be a hollow, god knows we need some more Vasto's to even the races out. So yeah that's about it, I will officially be starting Plvling tomorrow at some point. This will give you all time to sign up and let me get shit in order lol.

Edit: I have decided that only plvling the people on the list is not particularly efficient, especially with the number of people in game asking me to plvl them. So, I have decided to switch the function of which my shop will work. I will now be taking all plvl requests in game. However, the people that are on this list will be treated like they are, exclusive members of a VIP club, or something to that effect. Say I have a full party of randoms, and one of you comes along, you automatically get a spot in the 'club' if you request plvling. So yeah, there's that lol. However, you will still have to get in contact with me to start the plvling just like these random peeps in game. Also, when you reach 150, you will be removed from the list or if you have not contacted me for plvling one week after this edit.

Standard Slots:
    1. Spanky (Lolrinse)
    2. Jado (Jadox)
    3. Kyoui (Masiah)
    4. Zshvchliger (Zshvchliger)
    5. Louseinberg Mundo (Baraggan Luseinberg)
    6. Ryujin Vasto Reishi (Ryujin Vasto Reishi)
    7. Laeki (Laeki)
    8. GrimX (Dvdeses)
    9. Arsinic (Dracotech)
    10. Yhwach (Yhwach)

Bonus Slot:

Come and get it!!!

Tenkai Bushinji

Last edited by Tenkai Bushinji on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
    AzureRain

PLvling 'Shop' Empty Re: PLvling 'Shop'

Post  AzureRain Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:58 am

I want to make a new char. Since I kinda just left someone behind when I said I'd stay shini to help him maintain shinis.

IGN: Shihoin Rain

Last edited by AzureRain on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    lolrinse

PLvling 'Shop' Empty !!!

Post  lolrinse Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:59 am

Me! Powerlevel my fullbringer >=]

SN: Spanky
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 pm

I Wouldnt mind being plvl'd the road to vasto is realllllyyyyy hard
    IGN: Jado

Last edited by Jadox on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Masiah
    Masiah

Post  Masiah Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm

I would love if you could powerlevel my hollow to 450!

IGN: Kyoui
    Tenkai Bushinji

Post  Tenkai Bushinji Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Just a heads up, anyone that wants to start being plvled just needs to get in touch with me once they are signed up and added to the list. Just contact me via OOC, Race Chat, or PM if you want to, just make sure I know your around lol. 

I do go in order from who signed up first so if I have a full party with say, the first four people or so, and your the fifth on my list, you either have to wait until their plvling session is done with, or someone logs off. If this does happen and you have contacted me on the game wishing to be plvled, I will send you a party invitation and you can be included into the leveling.
    Zshvchliger
    Zshvchliger

Post  Zshvchliger Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 pm

That'd be awesome if you could also help me get to 450. Kyoui and I are teammates so it'd be a big help.

IGN: Zshvchliger
    Baraggan Luseinberg
    Baraggan Luseinberg

PLvling 'Shop' Empty LvL Up

Post  Baraggan Luseinberg Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey I wrote to u like couple of minutes ago in game. You told me to post my request here. So I'm new as you know and I wonder if u do have spare time and want help me gain lvls. Thank You for your time and I hope for answer (Game name as shinigami while whispering you Shini).
    My Hollow char name is Louseinberg Mundo.
    Ryujin Vasto Reishi
    Ryujin Vasto Reishi

PLvling 'Shop' Empty Plvl

Post  Ryujin Vasto Reishi Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello Takahashi. I saw your Topic about Plvling. So do you mind help me out? I understand that you might have no time but if u do I really appreciate this (sorry English is my second laug.). Again thank You if u agree. My name in game is Ryujin Vasto Reishi

~Best Regards Ryujin Vasto Reishi.
    Laeki

Post  Laeki Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 am

-signs the post- there i signed up :p
    Dvdeses

Post  Dvdeses Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Tenkai Bushinji wrote:There are a great deal of you that are, for lack of a better word, too lazy to do your own leveling lol. I know its difficult, and sometimes those early levels are a real pain. Granted, the later levels are a pain in the ass too, but in a different way. (Grinding, sweet baby jesus its horrible.)

That being the case, I am offering Plvling to the lower levels players, namely I will be Plvling from lvls 50-450. You don't have to pay me, or kiss my ass, or anything of that sort lol. Ill just put a listing of 10 slots below this description and itll be on a first come first serve basis. Remember, if your not in the level gap listed, your not elligible. Don't sign up if you are because I will reject you upon seeing your actual level...

Also, I'm sure your wondering what the hell the bonus slot is. That is for me to use at my own personal discretion basically and some lucky player may be filled into that spot. You'll most likely be a friend of mine, and there's a good chance I may go beyond the lvl 450 boundry for you. This will be especially true if you happen to be a hollow, god knows we need some more Vasto's to even the races out. So yeah that's about it, I will officially be starting Plvling tomorrow at some point. This will give you all time to sign up and let me get shit in order lol.

Standard Slots:
    1. Spanky (Lolrinse)
    2. Jado (Jadox)
    3. Kyoui (Masiah)
    4. Zshvchliger (Zshvchliger)
    5. Louseinberg Mundo (Baraggan Luseinberg)
    6. Ryujin Vasto Reishi (Ryujin Vasto Reishi)
    7. Laeki (Laeki)
    8. Grimm (Dvdeses)

Bonus Slot:

Come and get it!!!

Tenkai Bushinji
    Dracotech

Post  Dracotech Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Plvl me plz

IGN: Arsinic
    Yhwach
    Yhwach

PLvling 'Shop' Empty Plvl

Post  Yhwach Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello my name is Yhwach in game. I'd like to ask you for Plvl, Thank You for your time and I hope we meet each others.
    Tenkai Bushinji

Post  Tenkai Bushinji Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Bump

Purpose of bump: I am updating the 'terms of service' of which my shop will regulate. Check the top post to see what was edited in. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am