Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden curse

Rioshima

The Forbidden curse Empty The Forbidden curse

Post  Rioshima Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 am

The Forbidden Curse as we all know is the hollowfication of a human, not shinigami and in this post I will explain how that will come to exist :3.

Hollowfied-Quincy
    Description: At the cost of all Vandereich techniques the quincy will become hollowfied their body will grow 2 extra arms, fur around their necks * similiar to Muramasa's* and they will have a Bow that's in the shape of a X, all F arrow attacks will fire off 3-tile arrow waves, and their gained abilities will be Split Space, and Gather Energy.

Level req: 800
    Boost: +500 stats base, and movement boost as-well as 3-tile Attacks
    NPC used: Shinji

Hollowfied-Sado
    Description: At the cost of La muerte, and El directo the Sado will become hollowfied their body will become longer and slimmer and their arms will be gruesomely larger and deal much more dmg upon impact. The Hollowfied-Sado's will learn 3 new techniques. magma punch, Fuego del Infierno(Hell's Flame) and Grow.

Level req: 800
    Boost: +500 to stats base, and movement boost
    NPC used: Shinji

Now to the interesting part =o, yes theres more!!!

Dialogue-
    Shinji: Hmph! go away your but a human you cannot understand nor tame the powers of this curse, you can barely understand your own curse as a (Quincy if Quincy) or (Sado if Sado) your powers are far inferior to mine and you don't seem to be ready yet be gone with you!
    Menu pops up
    Line 1: Attack Shinji
    Line 2: Leave as he says
    (When Line 1 is chosen)
    You will enter the Inner-hollow map where you will fight Shinji * for the entire battle all control shall be reversed which will make it a epicly bad-ass addition for humans side-stories :3*
    After Line 1 completion: After you've defeated Shinji his mask will fall off, as his inner hollow no longer finds him powerful enough to be his master and so it floats over to you and attachs itself onto your character without warning forcing you to die, afterwards you wake up in uraharas basement whose gotten you inside of a seal, he than proceeds to say...
    (When Line 2 is chosen)
    You will leave Shinji and the event will be no longer accesible ( this will be a once per character choice so be careful how you talk to Shinji :3)

Urahara Kisuke: Damn, your a human yet you've survived this long from a hollows mask? Hey I know how would you like to help me test 1 out a theory of mine it's a project i hid from the others but it can allow a Quincy or Sado to utilize the powers of that pretty mask that's stuck to your face so what do you say?
    Menu popup
    Line 1: Sure
    Line 2: What if I refuse?

(If Line 1)
    Urahara will shoot a kido at you *which is suppose to symbolize the sealing process of the inner hollows powers* thus causing the hollow to weaken, so he thinks but instead it only becomes stronger breaks out of the seal and takes complete control of your body morphing you into a whole new being! Hollowfied!

(If Line 2)
    Urahara will sigh than release you and cut the mask from your face instantly giving you 80 wounds, but you do not die from this and he proceeds to destroy the mask, you basically get nothing from all of this but a bit of exp from defeating Shinji.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am