Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill

Rioshima

Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill Empty Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill

Post  Rioshima Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 am

-Make a new thread (Check)
    -Include your byond key in the thread and in-game name (Check)
    -Tell us past experience
    I have been a GM under observational purposes for Bleach WWA assigned as a job of testing my ability to deal with players even-though i have social instabilities. I have also been a staff of 3 other non-popular, and may i add in-developed games only to help provide a welcoming environment due to what Rhyuke likes to call me the "Newbie Lover". I love to brag about helping others because well I'm helping others why should i not feel happy and egotistical about that? (Check)
    -Tell us why we should make you a GM
    I will be honest most the GMs, critical and Rhyuke himself knows that I want to be a GM to stop favoritism and biased insults and rants over public chats, indeed there are commands such as Mute/Block OOC/Block Race say but these players do not wish to use them, me myself I admit defeat when it comes to exaggeration and out of control issues and if my actions proves negative to what is necessary of me as a GM than please demote me(If i am accepted) without second thoughts I'll always understand.
    - Tell us why you want to become a GM
    I would like to be acknowledged as a GM, not for the title but of course for the power to assist beyond a players level of game-play. Many players still have minor issues where GM commands would be necessary to fix or even debug profiles/saved datas, i would also love the ability to use the mission reset command because truth be told I love plvling!!! I love to just abuse the Hell out that command just so i could help level players to 300. ( why 300? because that's when the story get's interesting my friends ^_^)

Ect: I've noticed most those whom are plvled end up being good levelers through new pwipes or within a simple weeks period of time. The ability to adapt and learn from a visual experience is basically all i'm asking :3. Crit stopped making his epic videos D: due to his interest in other projects and Rhyuke's often too busy and it's rude to disturb a busy person ^_^.
    Rage
    Rage

Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill Empty Re: Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill

Post  Rage Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 am

Rio, when you get GM, give me Kumogakure Leader title
    giby1
    giby1

Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill Empty Re: Rioshima GM Application IGN:Oneshotkill

Post  giby1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 am

O.o .....We'rent you banned the other day....and while you were gone everyone was cheering?
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

I Approve this message cheers 
    RedRamii
    RedRamii

Post  RedRamii Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 am

Newbie Lover? He started hating on me the first time I ever played because I killed him.
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:29 pm

[16:28:15] Draxzorion : Pff Nomura's GM application sucked
    [16:28:37] Draxzorion : But he was a good GM when he had it
    [16:28:52] Draxzorion : He should get GM again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am