Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rin's Graphic Designer Application

Rin.Nakko22

Rin's Graphic Designer Application Empty Rin's Graphic Designer Application

Post  Rin.Nakko22 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello, my name is Rin. I have been on Byond since back in the glory days before Funimation came to byond with pitchforks and mean lawyers. Those were the days... Anyway i have been a Graphic Designer, or more commonly known as Iconner, for Byond for a long time and I specialize in Bleach Games. I love Bleach and i have worked for some well known Bleach games; Bleach Breed of Destruction, Bleach Las Noches-briefly- I am more than willing to display my talents. I specialize in Bases, making animations, clothes, turfs, and I am excellent in making Shikai/Bankai animations. I am a sophmore at Shawnee State University majoring in Computer Animation. I dont know if you know anything about Shawnee State but they are the #7 school in the nation for Computer Graphics and I recieved a full scholarship as well as a recommedation letter from my uncle Frank O'Connor, the Franchise director of '343 Industries' This isnt to brag it is just giving my qualifications. I will work for free and dont really want a high level GM or anything. I just want to expand my skills to get better in college. I am on the computer at least 13 hours a day so that will not be an issue. I look forward to hearing back from you. My skype is devon.royer1... thank you for your consideration.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am