Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Havoc's lvl 1 GM Application

Havoc
    Havoc

Havoc's lvl 1 GM Application Empty Havoc's lvl 1 GM Application

Post  Havoc Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 pm

-Byond Key:Gjlord

-Experience: I have been GM in several games, most known (or still alive) are NFF and Naruto Ninja Royale. I have helped as iconner for NFF back in 2010. There have been a lot more, but most closed down(all were rips except NFF), so there is no proof of my actual rank.

-Why should I be a GM: Well, I am extremely active on this game and have enough time here as well, I am also currently working as an iconner for this game, with verbs i could be able to contact you guys for tasks in a more well... direct way. Also, i am constantly helping new players and teaching them with the basics of this game. If i was granted the rank i could help them further (as usually the starters go look for gms when in need of help).

-Why do I want to be GM: I want to be GM because i want to be able to contribute to this game as much as i possibly can, and as I also Icon, i can perfectly do GM tasks as well. Also, unlike many other people who see the act of being GM as a burden, i find it entertaining and self rewarding to contribute on the growth of WWA. Even if i dont get accepted i will still be working on the icons and helping players, just as I am now.

-I also have worked in a forumotion forum too, so i would also like to change the looks of this forum (if im allowed to)

Thank you for reading

Last edited by Havoc on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Havoc's lvl 1 GM Application Empty Re: Havoc's lvl 1 GM Application

Post  Rhyuke Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:10 pm

will discuss with Crit when he gets back
    u have my support tho

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 am