Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly?

Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly? Empty Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly?

Post  Sansuka Setsune Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Well I've been talking with a few people and a lot of the Senbonzakura users say that it's been nerfed too much. Well, I'm not saying to beef it up, but perhaps this is true. I've noticed that what takes me perhaps 6 shots to kill, it takes most other zans 2/3s of that at the same level. Well, I had an idea which stems from canon knowledge of the show/manga anyhow that MIGHT make Bya users less anti-nerfing.

The idea:

Lets give Bya users two settings for their Zanpaktou, Attack and Defense.

The Supporting facts behind the idea:

Byakuya had stated that he possesses the ability to use both defensive and offensive parts of the blade. Well, also as shown the blades can condense to form a shield that stops Rei attacks. The most heightened version of this OFfense/Defense showing is Hakutaiken in Bankai. So in essence, the idea allows one to stay canon, give Bya users something to be happy over, and lastly, allow them to stop wining about nerfs.

The Breakdown:

Option 1:
    Being as there's a needed way to transfer from both, I propose one of three options I've come up with. First is to alter the enterty of battle for Bya zans giving both the current, and old(Seeing as I was told Bya zans were used by clicking) to the new remake. By this, it would ismply mean, since Bya users can't shunpo they can, instead, move petals around with their mouse. Now, that forms the defense aspect and then pressing the attack key(f) They can shoot the petals form their current positon towards the enemy OR return them if they're out of range. Now, For this to work the Petals would have to, innately be written as a block for Rei based attacks. Of course this is merely for projectile attacks. The only other aspect is if the user poured all in to defense and put them on top of them, to protect against Kurohitsugi. Of course you can just run around anyway so there's that too.

Option 2:
    A toggle key would be more sufficient and easier to do. Since having both active at once can be a pain to code in every aspect to it. So this option consists of a scripted macro key to toggle between both Attack(As it is now) and Defense(control by clicking). Though this is laregly the one I'd prefer as it's fast and doesn't take up stuff on your macro bar, it may not be best suited for coding. So I resign to two other options.

Option 3:

This option is to make the switch an innately gained skill to be placed on the hotbar(macro bar). Though the same as option 2, This allows clean coding and no lose macro ends to tie up with extra potential issues.

Option 4:

Truthfully I don't have a fourth option. But this is where you, the members of BWWA can assist in perhaps giving a better solution to this request.

Conclusion:

In my few years (1-2) of playing Bleach games I found bya zans to be the most interesting for a semi-unique way of fighting. This only being rivaled by Hienako(Rangiku). But my request is simple, fairly easy to code, though I say that with a grain of salt as there are a few complications I've thought of that MIGHT be a pain. And lastly, It would allow the nerfing of Bya zans to be less pained by those who favor using them.

As it's a simple suggestion to perhaps balance it as well as keeping it canon, There could be better solutions. This is merely 1 that I've come up with and support greatly.

Thank you,

Sansuka Setsune~
    (Beloved Senbonzakura user)
    Critical172

Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly? Empty Re: Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly?

Post  Critical172 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:48 pm

I'll give him something defensive so Option 3, but it won't be click-based
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly? Empty Re: Senbonzakura(Byakuya), Balanced or tweak just slightly?

Post  Sansuka Setsune Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Hm. Alright, that's a fair compromise. Thank you for your time. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 am