Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Critical172
AzureRain
6 posters

about this last update

AzureRain

about this last update Empty about this last update

Post  AzureRain Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 am

I have questions concerning the last update.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vasto Vaizard mask gives smaller speed boost -Why when Segunda speed is left alone?

Vasto Vai nerfed to 2x boost instead of 2.2x- still not understanding why considering how some of these new arrancar can stand up to me.

The reason I made this post is because yes, I favor Vaizards because I am one, but the main reason people are complaining about vaizards being OP is because I'm a higher level to where It seems op -_- if the rest of people where up to my level they'd be fighting me easily. Hell weasel can beat me now...

My question about the update is why nerf vaizards, yet leave arrancar alone?
    When arrancar hit level 900 they'll be just as strong if not stronger because of their vasto ranking.

While talking about all this Vasto rank needs to be at 500 instead of 600. 600 is a ridiculous req for hollows to be training on menos\adjuucha with no boost.
    Critical172

about this last update Empty Re: about this last update

Post  Critical172 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 am

AzureRain wrote:I have questions concerning the last update.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vasto Vaizard mask gives smaller speed boost -Why when Segunda speed is left alone?

Vasto Vai nerfed to 2x boost instead of 2.2x- still not understanding why considering how some of these new arrancar can stand up to me.

The reason I made this post is because yes, I favor Vaizards because I am one, but the main reason people are complaining about vaizards being OP is because I'm a higher level to where It seems op -_- if the rest of people where up to my level they'd be fighting me easily. Hell weasel can beat me now...

My question about the update is why nerf vaizards, yet leave arrancar alone?
    When arrancar hit level 900 they'll be just as strong if not stronger because of their vasto ranking.

While talking about all this Vasto rank needs to be at 500 instead of 600. 600 is a ridiculous req for hollows to be training on menos\adjuucha with no boost.

Do you want it to where nobody can beat a Vasto Vaizard? You don't have to be lvl 600 to be an arrancar, you choose to if you want to be a vasto. If they go the extra mile they get rewarded, seeing as how none of their resses give over 2x buff. They make up for it with arrancar release/instant regen. Then they are average, but having Segunda puts them on the same playing field as a Vasto Vaizard. A captain with Final Bankai, vasto vaizard, and vasto arrancar are all equal imo. The human races can also take on these top classes if they have the skill (which makes them strongest, but not everyone can use them properly). I believe everything is balanced, if you don't think so prove me wrong using FACTS instead of "I can't beat (insert stronger person)"
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 am

Do you want it to where nobody can beat a Vasto Vaizard? You don't have to be lvl 600 to be an arrancar, you choose to if you want to be a vasto. If they go the extra mile they get rewarded, seeing as how none of their resses give over 2x buff. They make up for it with arrancar release/instant regen. Then they are average, but having Segunda puts them on the same playing field as a Vasto Vaizard. A captain with Final Bankai, vasto vaizard, and vasto arrancar are all equal imo. The human races can also take on these top classes if they have the skill (which makes them strongest, but not everyone can use them properly). I believe everything is balanced, if you don't think so prove me wrong using FACTS instead of "I can't beat (insert stronger person)"

You're missing my point by focusing on one thing I said. Why I said "Hell even weasel can beat me now" is because I was attempting to point out that a level 600-700 Vasto Arrancar, could beat a level 900 Vasto Vaizard.

Hell no I don't want it to be where noone can beat vastos. I do favor vaizards but I'd rather be an arrancar I just dont have the patience for it. I enjoy the challenge of having it hard to beat someone. But think when all these arrancar hit my level and higher. My main problem with the update was the speed boost nerf, when segunda speed is just as bad.

I see alot of problems with many resses that can be fixed by buffing them. But A harribel hitting me for over 100k at level 635. Why is that even a thing?

Nell has problems
    Zammari has problems.
    Pantera had problems but due to the recent update I don't know.
    Deltoro was a sad excuse for a ress, I'm not sure how it fares now.
    Barragon was supposedly horrid.
    Ulq, actually he just needs his signature Cero.

These things need to be fixed. This is early wipe with a few nolifers -me- getting to a high level, that's why things seem OP. But wait until later on in the wipe when the Espada are raping everything in sight. I'll make a post about it then.
    oxigedon

Post  oxigedon Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Its not like Segunda is easy to get, A hollow life from level 1 to 600 is boring and slow. Arrancars who got it, worked had for it. You vaizards Get your shikai and boost at level 150, Hollows dont get anything important untill level 600 which makes the leveling way slower
    Unplugged
    Unplugged

Post  Unplugged Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:12 pm

invalid I can barely KO Azure
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 pm

You can two hit me, I have to use a steak or max potion every time you hit me.
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Something's wrong with the combat system when high levels can 1-2 hit eachother in a fight.
    Critical172

Post  Critical172 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Since server is down I'll be testing and reworking alot of things
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Please say there won't be a wipe. I worked hard for my stuff... And I wanted to hit the lvl cap.
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:00 pm

@Ruuua - He's around 250 levels lower than me... he'd kill me if not for my Ruthlessness skill and all the items I have.

@Critical - Ballin

@ Unknown - I doubt there's going to be a wipe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:37 am