Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
AzureRain
Ruuua
HedgeKnight
7 posters

Boss NPCs spam

HedgeKnight

Boss NPCs spam Empty Boss NPCs spam

Post  HedgeKnight Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Some players recently had the idea to spam the space button in front of npcs like Stark or vasto ichigo to create multiple of them which would allom them to defeat them all at once and thus lvl up and get money very fast
    no comment
    Ruuua

Boss NPCs spam Empty Re: Boss NPCs spam

Post  Ruuua Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Pwipe

High levels probably abused the shit outta this at like 2-6am when barely anyones on.
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Ruuua wrote:Pwipe

High levels probably abused the shit outta this at like 2-6am when barely anyones on.

I resent that. Someone did it when me and Tenkai where training in it. It raped us. Atleast 7 GRC fireing at once.
    oxigedon

Post  oxigedon Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Yeah i was wondering why high levels were spamming stark so much, and how they were leveling that way to 900
    KomatsuTaiki

Post  KomatsuTaiki Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 am

oxigedon wrote:Yeah i was wondering why high levels were spamming stark so much, and how they were leveling that way to 900

Because Stark gives up to 480k ish exp per kill. People spam him whenever they can beat him at a decent speed.

If anyone was trying to abuse stark, they would have failed horribly anyways.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:43 am

That don't even work. When you kill stark. When you kill ONE you get sent out of the room so even if you made multiples of them you can only kill one at a time.
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 am

If you're strong enough just stand off screen a bit and just keep blasting them with a multi tiled blast. If you do the exact damage to (Example 10 starrks) you can kill them all at once. Just like the 10 espada, you can kill all 10 at once with the correct attack.
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Ruuua wrote:If you're strong enough just stand off screen a bit and just keep blasting them with a multi tiled blast. If you do the exact damage to (Example 10 starrks) you can kill them all at once. Just like the 10 espada, you can kill all 10 at once with the correct attack.

it's already proven that this is no longer a issue nor were ever a issue, when you summon a enemy yuor frozen status for 2 seconds, if you summoned more than 1 at once you'd have to rampage through 10 messages than 10 NPCS who instantly shunpo in-front of you due to a Locator flash step, which crit coded into the game so when npcs either run to much or attack alot they can instant transmission on you like a bawse and either get hit or hit you.

Not to mention the fact that Rei recovery has been nerfed soo Horrificly, so no1 would have the patience to try to kill 10 npcs at once, when damage/wounds/ projectile scales on all exact amounts of damage/wounds/ranged tiles, it's not fixed its all random so 1 NPC will eventually die or get over wounded before the other,s you'll appear in aizen room and I'll screen-shot your ass and you'll be reported and banned if not muted GG and have a great day Very Happy. THIS IS MY SERVER NOT CRITS *giggles*
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Fuck, Guess I'll stop abusing it then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:26 am