Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Herro its Nerp

Nerp
    Nerp

Location : Hmmm.....Hmmmmm....This will require some thought....I live on the internet...no no not that internet, you know that one internet next to that, YEA YEA THAT ONE, Yea I live in that internet next to that one website, but I live in that one server, next to that, YEA YEA THAT ONE, now if you wanna get in you have to do the special pass, 42-42-564 whenever you wanna knock on Death's Door (Yes I know Soul Eater) now you will have to tell Shinigami-Sama that you wish to Poop your nose, and he'll let you in, Once in you will have to disarm the bomb dangling from the ceiling within 50 seconds or it WILL explode, once disarmed the door to the next room will open, and once there you will have to defeat all Members of Blue Pegasus to continue, once defeated you must created the parfum of life, once you do, you must continue onto the next room where you have to defeat all members of the Vongola Decimo's family and get all the vongole rings and pass though the Senkaimon into Draxy's heart where you have to battle Mane the evil Troll woman (his power is ****ing nagging you to death) and once he is dead you must cut him open...Do you see that tiny shimmer of light, yea thats the Universe I live in.

Herro its Nerp Empty Herro its Nerp

Post  Nerp Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:06 pm

>Surprised Herro dis is the mysterious figure called Nerp, I go by many names and forms

Nerp
    Poopnose Johnson
    Yusuke Sawada
    Tsuna Vongola

Preash treat meh well, and to Mane, GIMME BAK MEH DAMN PUDDINg, and to Drax, FUUUUU MOTHER
    Ghost of ET
    Ghost of ET

Herro its Nerp Empty Re: Herro its Nerp

Post  Ghost of ET Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:11 am

I'm going to visit you soon.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am