Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Arrancar Ressurections

Babylegs

New Arrancar Ressurections Empty New Arrancar Ressurections

Post  Babylegs Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:09 am

Now if you ask me, I think we're in need of some new Arrancar Ressurections. I've come up with a list that I think would be the coolest.

Ggio Vega

Attack Based

Technique: Missile Tooth- This Technique will have the player shoot out two saber teeth, just like he actually does.

Secret Technique: I say there are two ways to go about this. 1. You can give him close-ranged move that does let's say about, 4 hits. The player will teleport around the victim, hitting him 4 times. You can call it "Tiger Assault" or something. 2. You can actually give him his Second Form. I would say that his second Form would just be a boost In Attack, but make the player a little slower since this is the player's "Battle" Form.

Ress Effect: I say that whenever you attack, you always leap at your target. Like how a Tiger pounces on it's prey. Just my suggestion, i'm sure you guys could come up with better.

Abirama Redder

Rei Based

Techniques: Devouring Feather- This attack I think should be a three tiled barrage of Feathers that are hard as steel. Of course it wouldn't hit multiple times because that'd be OP, but it'd work just like Gran Rey Cero. The barrage is just for looks.
    Feather Wind- This isn't an attack. This move will work as a shield that will last...10 seconds? Or can be used to block only one attack. Your pick.

Secret Technique: Devouring Eruption- This move will split the players wings, so they'll have four wings. All this will do is give the player a speed boost, so they're faster.

Ress Effect: I would say allow the player to pass over objects/mobs since technically they're flying, but that doesn't really seem fair. So lets say...Regenerate Rei a bit faster?

Gantenbainne Mosqueda

Both

Techniques: Uno Dos Cientos/One Two Hundreds- This move I say should be a close-range Melee move. It should attack the victim three times, and on the third hit Push them away.

Secret Technique: Roar of the Dragon- This move should Fire a rei based, three tiled Golden dragon head.

Ress effect: Every hit the user takes, his boost goes higher due to Gantenbainne's Spiritual Energy Generation. Or just make it work like Ikkaku's bankai.

Well, these are my ideas. I'm sure there's problems with them, but I hope you guys consider these.
    Hito
    Hito

New Arrancar Ressurections Empty Re: New Arrancar Ressurections

Post  Hito Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Vega's ress effect seems similar to the Hypebeast passive.
    Babylegs

Post  Babylegs Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah, That's what I thought. I just figured it'd be a for sure thing instead of a percentage like how Hype Beast is. It's open to suggestions, like I said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am