Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Kill quests Suggestion

Anthonymf

Kill quests Suggestion Empty Kill quests Suggestion

Post  Anthonymf Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 am

Why have a pvp based game without a reward for pvping?
    Well now i have a fix for that, in uraharas basement will be
    an npc called Evil_Emissary, basically this NPC will be in charge of all those blood thursty kill boners you get when you harm someone because your just a sick freak of nature like the rest of us human beings who love blood gore and competitive experiences. Here's a sample of the Psychopathes Line-up of kill quests.

( You will be given a random TIER QUEST YOU DO NOT CHOOSE)
    Tier S: You must kill 1 player whose above level 900+, within the next 3 minutes!
    Tier A: You must kill 50 players within 30 minutes
    Tier B: You must slay 15 players of your own race!
    Tier C: You must slaughter 5 players of separate race
    Tier D: You must kill 3 players

For each Kill Tier you won't gain exp or money but a Alternative Currency. Skulls!!!

Tier S = 10 skulls
    Tier A = 7 skulls
    Tier B = 5 Skulls
    Tier C = 2 skulls
    Tier D = 1 skullls

What can i do with a damn skull?
    Well allow me to tell you about these creepy relics of sinful affairs.

A second npc will stand beside Evil_Emissary named, Devilish_missionary, he will sale you specially made artifacts.

Crows Talon-
    increases the holders Open strike passive by 2 levels

Demons Tounge- Automatically grants the user 100% Respect combo/passive for 1 life, so if you die you lose it instantly because no one respects the dead... (keke I'm so mental but it's exciting!!)

Lucifers Horn- Grants you immunity to death soon as your killed at 200+ wounds/100+ wounds you'll go int a refusal to die state making you immune to wounds/damage for 30 seconds before spontaneously killing you.

Rhyukes Autograph book- Whenever you pick up Rhyuke's autograph and this is in hand you'll gain +1000 to base stats ( IKR it's just that damn pro!!! XD )

Silver key-chain- While wearing this you have the ability to summon a Kushanda which is 10x stronger than the base mobs as a Partner but wither or not it attacks you or anyone around you once summoned is completely out of your control. (breaks once used once)

Death's Christmas Present- When you use this item every 500 steps you will spawn a box of the colors brown,green, and golden, but sadly you can't pick them up because you'll instantly be killed once it happens lol, hence the name Black Christmas Present.

Bloody medallion- While carrying this item you have a random 15% chance that it will protect you and nullify 100% damage up to 10 times before it shatters/breaks.
    Hell's flame- While this item is worn, all damage done is increased by 100%, but you deal 5 wounds to yourself per attack/skill/person you ko. "in exchange for this hellish flame my body shall burn in shame itself as i no longer feel pain in my vains!" Dante Inferno Quote (I think, please confirm lol)

If this idea is accepted I bet rhyuke/zagros would assign some fair Skull prices for these epic ass Artifacts :3.

Nothing better be below 100 skulls or else that's too easy.... XD
    Rage
    Rage

Kill quests Suggestion Empty Re: Kill quests Suggestion

Post  Rage Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm

So if you dont have Open Strike passive it automatically gives you 2 points? Also is it permanent?

For Death's Christmas present, if another player tries to take the box and die does the kill go ton the user of the Christmas Present?

For the Tier D, C and B quests, how long do you have or is it infinite? (Like you can relog and still continue it). Also, what happens if you start the Tier B quest but kill someone of a different race in between? Does it just go as a normal pvp kill or does it make you fail the quest?

All in all I like this idea though Very Happy GG Rio GG

Alavastor
    Alavastor

Post  Alavastor Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 pm

mm... 50 people in 30 mins? thats an A

kill 1 person 900+ is S

A is completely useless and nobody would EVER finish it
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 am

Its not hard to kill 50 people in 30 mins. Just kill whenever you see a person o.o
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:30 am

Hi Nomura

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:10 am