Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who WAS White?

Hito
    Hito

Who WAS White? Empty Who WAS White?

Post  Hito Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:43 am

We know that White was the Hollow created by Aizen from a Shinigami's soul. We know he was fast enough to decapitate two shinigami without them sensing him there. We know he could contend in a fight with a Captain, Isshin, and even a pureblood Quincy, Masaki.

But who WAS White? Aside from being an experiment created by Aizen, and the probably cause of Ichigo's Fullbring taint and even Hollow Zanpakuto spirit, we know nothing at all about this creature. It would be possible to assume that he was the ONLY Hollow Shinigami if you do not count the Visords as such.

I believe that it's likely important information, whoever the specific Shinigami was that Aizen used to create White. If this weren't the last arc I would say expect more on him in terms of flashbacks and spoken plot. So long as Aizen is still alive and a potential contender later I think he'll have a gem or two about the Hollow who attacked Ichigo's parents all those years ago.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am