Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Event/Instance}Monster Dive!

Hito
    Hito

{Event/Instance}Monster Dive! Empty {Event/Instance}Monster Dive!

Post  Hito Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:04 am

Monster Dive could serve as either another event or an in-game instance that would be accessible both individually or in a party. Much like the Arena of Fable, Monster Dive is a test of stamina, strength, and speed as you take on floor after floor of monsters with increasing difficulty each time. Each completed floor earns you a prize of experience, cash, and possibly event points. Upon completion of a wave you and your party are presented with a window asking if you require assistance that has a timer on it. Saying "Yes" heals your health, reiatsu, and wounds but resets your floor prize back to 1. Saying "No" leaves you wounded but increases your floor prize modifier. Once everyone says no a portal will open in the center of the room ready to send you to your next challenge. Don't click "Yes" or "No" in time? The window will auto assume no and not heal you, giving you your bonus.

To keep you from clicking no and then waiting out to heal, however, the portal will self destruct after a brief moment once all of the players answer Y or N with enough force to kill an entire room full of Level 1000s. The longer you go without asking for assistance, the higher your modifier goes and the better prizes you get per floor. You die and you go back to your spawn, removed from the event and reducing the number of players your group has that can handle the situations, but not the entering difficulty.

Each floor gains has a base prize, a modified prize per mod level, and a special prize in addition to the others if you encounter a boss floor or random challenge floor. Here is a rough outline of what that would look like.

DIVE FLOORS
    1. Shinigami
    2. 3rd seat Shinigami
    3. 2nd seat Shinigami
    4. CHALLENGE:Shinigami captains + Two Left Feet Challenge!(No Flash-stepping. Flash Step = Suicide and being removed from the event)
    5. MINI BOSS: 1 Final Shinigami + 1 captain per player.
    6. Visords
    7. Final Shinigami
    8. Lost Visords
    9. Sub Shinigami
    10. FINAL BOSS: Final Ichigo + Gotei 13 + Do You Even Lift Bro Challenge!

I'm aware the NPC list isn't exactly the best example but it shows what I'm trying to get at here with the idea. While the regular floors, mini boss, and final bosses are static, the challenge floors are dynamic and any combination could occur with any set floor, be it standard or boss. Here are a list of challenges I've come up with so far:

• Two left feet!: No Flash stepping.
    • Do you even lift?!: Melee only. No techs or abilities.
    • Hit me with your best shot!: Techs and ranged only. No melee.
    • Hey! Who turned out the lights?!: Reduced visibility via smokescreen.
    • Time is off the essence!: Clear the floor before being immolated.
    • Fight me like a man!: No shi/ban/res/arm/fullbring.
    • Get over here!: Random boss spawns with the room.

Challenge rooms may occur. They may not. They would be a completely random addition to any room to both test your skills and kick up the prize a notch. Clearing a challenge bumps up your modifier by two instead of one if you say you require no assistance upon completion. This idea is completely open to additions and alterations as other players or moderation staff sees fit. More challenges, more rooms, more floors!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am