Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

More Arrancar Choices

Mizuki123

More Arrancar Choices Empty More Arrancar Choices

Post  Mizuki123 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Luppie Antenor - Tenticals (Under Attack Ress) Multiple Hits (Faster Attacking) Boost Up to The Owner

Gantenbainne Mosqueda - Hand to Hand Combat (Under Attack Ress) Multiple Hits( Again faster attack) Charge Attack So longer you hit faster and stronger the attack

Apache/Mila Rose/ Sun-Sun - Ramming/Sword Beast/Snake (Sun-Sun can wrap enemies and poison like a snake) (under attack ress) (Don't really know much about them anime doesn't give a lot of details) Along with a Mila Rose and Sun-Sun ress character Can make Allon ( Allon Has good speed and good Damage so OP!! )

Aaroniero Arruruerie - Hollow Stealer ( Rei/Attack) Steal Hollow and Arrancar power for short period of time (Or how ever the owner wants to put it ) Can also absorb hollows/Arrancars To gain wounds rei and health

Ggio Vega - Tiger Claw (Attack) Speed boost Multiple hits ( Sorta like a tiger and you could also add his binding tiger fang to help with even the playing field lol ) Also has a second form like Ulq he gets buff and his sword become bigger so stats boost a little more

Basically If you get what im saying add some of the Fraccion Arrancar they could be a good asset to the game Probably a lot more arrancar lol I also have ideas on shinigami if you want to think outside of the box and create a different kind of race that would be exciting Very Happy ALSO I keep up with the Manga so ICHIGO'S NEW ZAN WOULD BE EPIC AF ON HERE OMG!!!!!
    But yeah as you can see I have a hyper imagination so I could help out love this game keep doing what you doing hopefully I could give you some ideas ;D

Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

More Arrancar Choices Empty Re: More Arrancar Choices

Post  Draxzorion Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:15 pm

They had Luppy, He was the best ress so he got removed

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am