Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine

Rioshima2

Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine Empty Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine

Post  Rioshima2 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:42 am

(Fix the W's ) ww w.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/133221-super-mmorpg-maker-box-03x/

A eclipse engine which some one is currently making, it's in ver 3.0 and I've did a looong reading up on the features and patch notes and following their dev routes over eclipse and things are looking pretty up, basically what i'm proposing is, if Crit or rhyuke has that huge determination to create games maybe they could give Eclipse a chance, although this engine is currently still Closed source sorry D:.

Just an idea, for anyone really, but mainly directed towards Critical172, Rhyuke and their dev team maybe ? ^_^. Honestly thinking about given it a try myself DLing it now lol, in before my brain goes WTF man tooooooooo much features!!!! XD.

If you read all of the posts he says it's legal music,gfx,scripts all that, it's just closed source and you can make commercial games with it =o! WOO HOO ;3.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine Empty Re: Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine

Post  Draxzorion Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:15 pm

I thought you give up on gayme why you post dis tip
    Jadox
    Jadox

Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine Empty Re: Check out this Features rich 90% legal engine

Post  Jadox Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:57 am

lol, Maybe Rio is trying to help others out? lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am