Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thrift of Legend's level 1 GM Application.

Thrift of Legend

Thrift of Legend's level 1 GM Application. Empty Thrift of Legend's level 1 GM Application.

Post  Thrift of Legend Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 am

Byond Key: Thrift Shop

IGN: Thrift of Legend

Past Experience: I have been GM on a lot of Naruto: Evolution servers. Also Rips of all sort's.  For example, Naruto GOA Rips, Naruto Next Generation. Last but not least, I have been GM on different DU servers. On a good day, that would probable avarage 30-40 people.

Why you should make me GM:  There's no reason why you should make me a GM. I just thought that it would be helpful if I can be a GM. For example, Ramii and the other GM's log off to early and/or don't stay very long. I am always active on the game. When people ask me for help, I help them right away. For me, there is nothing to loose for helping some new players that need help finding their way around. I really don't want a whole lot of verbs, I just want to be there for the new players that need help. I like helping people a lot.

Why I want to become GM: I want to become a GM to help out the community around us. As I said in the paragraph before this, I have helped out a lot of people. I also help out people and show them where to go. Last thing is that I want to stop the arguments that go on, there have been some arguments with person vs. person.   Also there is a little bit of     Person vs. GM.  

Thank you for reading my GM Application! It is your decision if you want to make me GM, I just want to help people.

Last edited by Thrift of Legend on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry computer glitched and it was pressing random things.)
    Crow_silverWind

Thrift of Legend's level 1 GM Application. Empty sexy

Post  Crow_silverWind Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:32 pm

afro 

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am