Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Game Problems and New Forums *Temp*

Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Game Problems and New Forums *Temp* Empty Game Problems and New Forums *Temp*

Post  Rhyuke Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey guys i made these new forums and want some feedback should these forums stay or should we swap back to the old ones. *These forums aren't done yet so suggestions on how to make it better are greatly appreciated*

Recently you guys may have noticed a lot of downtime and the reason for all of that is because were adding in updates to remove lag issues and crash bugs and were also in testing for adding in the new source to get the hub posted while adding in some finishing touches.

Please note when the game goes up the hub will not be posted as the source making may take up to a week
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Game Problems and New Forums *Temp* Empty Re: Game Problems and New Forums *Temp*

Post  Rhyuke Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 pm

-
    rodoux

Game Problems and New Forums *Temp* Empty ...

Post  rodoux Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:21 am

This new forum is fine for me, about the game being down so many time,Do we can have the current version for fun? cause we lose players, i understand why the game is down but i mean we can run the current version, in the same time critic would can continue with the updates (obviosly withouth include them in the game until he wants it)
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Game Problems and New Forums *Temp* Empty Re: Game Problems and New Forums *Temp*

Post  Rhyuke Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm

we need a new host i think
    rodoux

Game Problems and New Forums *Temp* Empty ...

Post  rodoux Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Mmm the ppl in the hub and some guy of the forum offered host the game, its better have it up some hours than nothing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am