Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Iconning Application ~Hotaru

Takahashi Hotaru
    Takahashi Hotaru

Iconning Application ~Hotaru Empty Iconning Application ~Hotaru

Post  Takahashi Hotaru Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Before I start I'd like to say I honestly don't see a format for the Developers application so I will go by the GM Application. If there is one currently then please send me a link. ^_^

Byond Key: XE SilentNinja
    In-Game Name: Takahashi Hotaru

Past Experience: Small things on Dragonball Supremacy, and started on Bleach: Rehab of Darkness before it was shut down.

Why I want to be an iconner: Well I will be honest, I just joined this game after countless looking for a "fairly decent" Bleach game. I was talking to an old friend, "Hakumei" (If that's what he goes by on here) and he referenced me to this game. I like this game, though I know nothing about it. (Pretty useless for an app, huh?) I was looking into this and some people were guiding me through and such, but what kept bothering me was the iconning at some places. From what I've seen, it's just about all original, (I especially like the Menos mouth for the entrace/exit of Hueco Mundo) yet alot of other things bother me. Such as some of the NPCs seem a little, off. The iconning for the characters at times seemed a little weird too, but what I wanted to help in, was the tiles mostly. I cannot promise I can be constantly working on icons, but I can help wherever changes and such need to be made. Some of my icons for people and such look just as fine, but my preferred area of iconning is for miscellaneous things such as objects, tiles, buildings and such which is caused by my ability to copy styles when it comes to originality with no reference I have some problems, but my best talent (self-proclaimed) is the fact I can implement the styles of others to a similar degree so the styles can be "consistent".

A good friend of mine and I were working on some icons for the Hell Guardians awhile back, but the game was shut down before we had the chance to finish/implement them. I don't have any current examples of my tiles on this computer but I can show you the Guardian we were working on

imgur.com/dq7Yu

Why we should make you an iconner: Sorry this one is shorter but I don't want to waste too much space, I would think you'd like another iconner for the fact this thread is open and many icons tend to not be as good as others.

~Takahashi Hotaru
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Iconning Application ~Hotaru Empty Re: Iconning Application ~Hotaru

Post  Rhyuke Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

if you can finish that icon u just displayed we would gladly accept you
    Takahashi Hotaru
    Takahashi Hotaru

Post  Takahashi Hotaru Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Is this acceptable for the sides? I'm having problems fitting the legs and such in, but I can if need be.

imgur.com/HGugS6U

Also, they're 96x96

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:09 am