Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Random rollbacks/ Skill resets today

Rioshima

Random rollbacks/ Skill resets today Empty Random rollbacks/ Skill resets today

Post  Rioshima Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 pm

So we all were doing our natural daily playing and everything when after a race wars a reigai event started we killed all the reigais but somehow it did not send players out of the event this is how i noticed somethings going wrong... so we all relogged and another race wars joined but ya know some1 just had to log off so that event was screwed so afterwards around this time... The Hud vanished again.. like some1 pressed a Hide hud button. Apperantly if you relog during this Hub invisibility issue you get rolled back atleast 10 minutes and your skills are completely pwiped that's the best i could expain this issue unless some1 else has some input to say to this.. the Entire 43 Player base got their skills wpiped just purely pwiped.. we told Froste to reboot earlier but he just had to be a stubbborn old man and let everyone suffer claiming hes not gonna report unless every last person says they wanted a reboot he's a freaking GM he doesn't have to be asked should he reboot or not everyones having a server issue reboot. Well now servers offline so IDK what to say or do now, that's pretty much it. * I'll be final fantasy hunting grounds if you want me to try to explain it better for now my heads acting up again so imma isolate myself ^_^*
    Epoxi

Random rollbacks/ Skill resets today Empty Re: Random rollbacks/ Skill resets today

Post  Epoxi Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Well, for starters, there was no 10 minute rollback, just every skill dissapearing. And if you didn't notice it isnt only the skills, it's also the items. If you thought you just couldn't open your item window then you were wrong. You just didnt have anything in it to see. Second, not everyone lost their skills and items. I believe it's only the players that were online at that time, which is around 10-20 players.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:08 am