Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparring Partner Suggestion

Rioshima

Sparring Partner Suggestion Empty Sparring Partner Suggestion

Post  Rioshima Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

Skill Name: Summon Entertainment #2

Skill Description and effects: Similar to it's previous level of entertainment players will have the ability to summon a sparring partner only in Uraharas basement, these sparring partners will randomly generate a reigai-like NPC which is the complete doppelganger form of the players current boosts/level/hp/rei, and safe for you to fight with or without a party * Specifically an Alternate way for guilds to help find members or captains to settle ranking orders*

Yes technically this means if this is coded you have the chance of summoning a spider hollow who could hit 780k dmg like Behemoth LMFAO.

Skill Icon if it requires one: Yes, Sum #1 with a normal base on it *color it all black to give it that doppelganger feeling :3*

What race the skill is available to: All

Requirements to get the skill: Event points

Damage of the skill: 0/None

Size and how far the skill should go: 1tile/Self

Cool down of the skill: 20 minutes * high C/D so it's not used in the wrong way*

How to get the skill: You must buy this entertainment skill out the event shop for 15 Event points * I know i would totally buy it :3*

If or if not these doppelgangers give exp depends on Crit/Rhyukes choice I'd recommend they give exp = to 10% whoever kills it, but they may not give but say 5% lol.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am