Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Buffs

Sillith

Mission Buffs Empty Mission Buffs

Post  Sillith Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:58 pm

As it is now even with 5/5 spy mission passive I only get around 75-85k experience from B ranks and c ranks were around 40k-45k. What I am getting at is the jump from B ranks and A ranks especially aren't equivalent because I remember getting something like 250k-300k sometimes from A ranks and that essentially made anything below A rank useless and you have to grind. The main reason I am suggesting this is because you can no longer repeat yukio due to the abuse, but I would have hoped the bugs on it were fixed first. In any case this might remove that boring aspect of grinding for a change up and you may as well go all out on the missions if you are going to have them.

Tell me what you guys think, I am not sure if it will really improve everyone's gameplay this is mainly a complain for hollows because of our ability range and grinding potentially generally limited to one target.
    Sillith

Mission Buffs Empty Re: Mission Buffs

Post  Sillith Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 am

Also im not sure what everyone would think about this but I suggest missions be at least one level and if you have the spy passive well that further increases the goods. Mainly because you are taking your time to make sure people don't kill the npc you are escourting sending you into a 10 minute wait and having to grind menos again which unfortunately makes me want to log.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:50 am