Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Atheismo
Manesto
Rhyuke
Draxzorion
Havoc
9 posters

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Poll

Naruto Vs Ichigo, who would win?

[ 5 ]
    Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_lcap29%Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_lcap71%Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki I_vote_rcap [71%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Havoc
    Havoc

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki Empty Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Post  Havoc Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Ichigo: possesses a dual wield Zangetsu , has a Vasto lorde living inside of him. Has quincy, fullbring, shinigami and hollow powers.

Naruto: Has a 9 tailed beast sealed within him. His weapon are Kunai. Naruto befriended his tailed beast and now work together.

WHO WON?

Who's next?

You Decide!
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki Empty Re: Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Post  Draxzorion Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Naruto would obviously win, We haven't seen what Ichigo's new zan can do, Or if he can even wield it properly, He can't access his fullbring anytime he wants, He probably can't go vasto lorde anymore. Naruto can spam Rasengans ya know, and he has full control of the nine-tails
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:30 pm

easy win for ichigo naruto is way out of his league and would die instantly because of how fast ichigo is
    Manesto

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Naruto Uzumaki Empty Re: Ichigo Kurosai Vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Post  Manesto Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

EHEM naruto wins dat rasengan spamming and his 9 tails chakra mode's speed. derrr
    Atheismo

Post  Atheismo Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 am

Remember Naruto is still human with some Ninja powers and Ichigo has a sword speed getsuga and is more sound and mature.
    megarich553

Post  megarich553 Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 pm

I give it to Naruto. I would say that they are equal in terms of speed because ichigo gets fast in bankai, and naruto's speed can match third raikage's in his Kyuubi Chakra mode, who is said to be one of the fastest ninja of all time. Then naruto can still go toe to toe with ichigo even if ichigo is a sword user because naruto was able to do it against sasuke early in the shippuden series who was a proficient sword user. Naruto can further go into his Kyuubi chakra mode and have kurama appear as a fox with naruto standing on top of him and spam rasengans and shit. They both really have on attack which is rasengan and getsuga, but i believe narutos could be stronger cause he has so many variations that just keep getting stronger.
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 am

megarich553 wrote:I give it to Naruto. I would say that they are equal in terms of speed because ichigo gets fast in bankai, and naruto's speed can match third raikage's in his Kyuubi Chakra mode, who is said to be one of the fastest ninja of all time. Then naruto can still go toe to toe with ichigo even if ichigo is a sword user because naruto was able to do it against sasuke early in the shippuden series who was a proficient sword user. Naruto can further go into his Kyuubi chakra mode and have kurama appear as a fox with naruto standing on top of him and spam rasengans and shit. They both really have on attack which is rasengan and getsuga, but i believe narutos could be stronger cause he has so many variations that just keep getting stronger.
    Get out.
    Really.
    1. Can't compare Ichigos sword skills to sasuke. Sasuke couldn't even match Bee. Yet you talk about his sword skills.
    2.Naruto may be the fastest NINJA, but Ichigo moves fast enough to leave multiple after-images behind.
    3.Ichigo isn't human. While fighting he is a shinigami. Naruto is a powerful human, we've seen what happened to powerful humans aginst shinigami.
    4.While we don't know what Ichigo can do, if his power alone has the possibility to effect the world of the living just by him being there, then why do you think Naruto can match him?

I can see it being a good fight, but it hands down goes to ichigo, he has power flowing out the ass.
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 pm

AzureRain wrote:
    megarich553 wrote:I give it to Naruto. I would say that they are equal in terms of speed because ichigo gets fast in bankai, and naruto's speed can match third raikage's in his Kyuubi Chakra mode, who is said to be one of the fastest ninja of all time. Then naruto can still go toe to toe with ichigo even if ichigo is a sword user because naruto was able to do it against sasuke early in the shippuden series who was a proficient sword user. Naruto can further go into his Kyuubi chakra mode and have kurama appear as a fox with naruto standing on top of him and spam rasengans and shit. They both really have on attack which is rasengan and getsuga, but i believe narutos could be stronger cause he has so many variations that just keep getting stronger.

Get out.
    Really.
    1. Can't compare Ichigos sword skills to sasuke. Sasuke couldn't even match Bee. Yet you talk about his sword skills.
    2.Naruto may be the fastest NINJA, but Ichigo moves fast enough to leave multiple after-images behind.
    3.Ichigo isn't human. While fighting he is a shinigami. Naruto is a powerful human, we've  seen what happened to powerful humans aginst shinigami.
    4.While we don't know what Ichigo can do, if his power alone has the possibility to effect the world of the living just by him being there, then why do you think Naruto can match him?

I can see it being a good fight, but it hands down goes to ichigo, he has power flowing out the ass.
    Pfff Rain Lies
    When Ichigo is fighting he is a
    ShiniVasoVaiFBQuincy
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 pm

ICHIGO WINS. ICHIGO IS A SHINIGAMI AND NARUTO CANT SEE HIM TO ATTACK HIM

GG

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am