Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Giriko's Fullbring

KomatsuTaiki

Giriko's Fullbring Empty Giriko's Fullbring

Post  KomatsuTaiki Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Since you guys haven't added in Giriko (or Riruka, i'll do her in another post) I figure now is a good time to suggest this.  So I'll post the skills, and to the best of my knowledge of the game mechanics, I'll try to make them work.

I think Giriko should be both rei based and attack based since in his Enhanced Fullbring he gains more physical strength, but while using his regular Fullbring it seems more rei based.  So that's my suggestion for what the Fullbring itself should boost.  A pocket watch should be the item.

Skill Name:  Number Attack

Skill Description and effects:

When used, the pocket watch glows green and then numbers float around you (similar to when Quincy's have Selee floating around them).  The damage from this should be calculated from Reiatsu Damage in my opinion.  Each time you press F, it shoots a number and each number should cost reiatsu to use, or activating Number Attack should cost a lot of reiatsu depending on mastery.  Also, upon impact, there's a small explosion.  So make it explode upon impact.  At first you won't have many numbers.  Maybe 3 or 4 to start with.  As you master it, you get more numbers until you reach 9.  So when you use Number Attack for the first time, you get 0 1 2 3.  Then maybe every 15-25 uses of number attack, you get a new number.  That's 90 - 150 uses to fully master it if you are able to add all 10 numbers.  

I imagine it's mainly an icon issue, rather than a coding issue, to have that many.  You could do 0 to 4 floating around, then once you've used 4, 5 to 9 show up.  You could even make it to where when you use a number, the next number replaces it.  For instance, if you've mastered it: You use Number Attack and 0 to 4 pop up.  You use 0, then 1 takes it's old place place, 2 takes 1's old place, 3 takes 2's old place, 4 takes 3's old place, and then 5 takes 4's old place.  You should get the idea  by now.  This option would probably be more fluid.

Skill Icon if it requires one:  

Make the icon a glowing green pocket watch

What race the skill is available to:

Fullbringer that have Giriko's Fullbring

Requirements to get the skill:'

Level 150, with Giriko's Fullbring

Damage of the skill:

This is where I have no idea.  Since you'll have up to 10 numbers to use, and hopefully the bare minimum of 5, it should do a decent amount of damage and wounds based on reiatsu.  This is also the only skill that they'll get until Advanced Fullbring.  I'll leave it up to you guys to decide that.

Size and how far the skill should go:

The numbers themselves don't have to be huge.  Maybe make them similar to Inoue's basic attack, except green.  The length of the projectile could be similar to Inoue's as well, maybe just a bit shorter.

Cool down of the skill:

I'd say a 25 to 30 second cooldown.

How to get the skill:

Use Giriko's Fullbring

Giriko's Enhanced Fullbring

I'll add to this post if you guys think it's a good idea so far.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Giriko's Fullbring Empty Re: Giriko's Fullbring

Post  Draxzorion Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Its a good idea, But as Rhy would say, They need icons
    KomatsuTaiki

Post  KomatsuTaiki Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Draxzorion wrote:Its a good idea, But as Rhy would say, They need icons

Reskinned Inoue F icon for the shooting of numbers, and reskinned selees to green for the floating around you until custom icons can be completed LOL.

Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Crit has been thinking of adding this guy along with the knuckle guy for a while, im almost certain it will be added soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:26 am