Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Koruichi's Gm app

Koruichi

Koruichi's Gm app  Empty Koruichi's Gm app

Post  Koruichi Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Byond Key: Koruichi

IGN: Hinamori, (or Koruichi on Willowk's alt byond account)

Past experience: (This will be very long) First things first I am a Former gm of Bleach WWA. I have been a gm on Bleach Battle for all, Dbz Heroes united, Dbz Dark apocalypse, Final Fantasy Legacy, Luminous Chronicles, Naruto Eternal Memories, Naruto Ninja moomoo Mystic Journey, Rise of heroes (I still am gm on Rise of heroes) Bleach The legendary end, Fifth seat legends. (And im just gonna stop here cause uhmmm I dont wanna bore you to death)

Why I want to be Gm: Im gonna be straight up in this section of my Gm application. I want to be gm because The current Gm Team is utter crap. No im not talking about Rhyuke Froste Akira and Drax and those people. (whoever I'm referring to knows who they are) Usually When high level gms Like Rhyuke and Critic are gone and its just a bunch of regular people online On specific Gm abuses their gm powers to the Fullest Extent. Bam World mute here. Bam mute there. Bam boot there. Without even Trying to figure out the source of the problem, And sometimes there isn't even a problem he just Says Everyone be quiet And mutes the world, Really? I want to be gm to Stop this Abusing of gm powers to the fullest extent.

Why you should make me gm: Eh there is no real reason Why you guys should make me gm. I mean, There is no real reason to persuade you to make me gm. But you should make me gm because I usually am online Unless I am in school or Caught up in homework (or xbox for that matter.) You guys should make me gm Because I want to keep everyone Regular players and other gms in check Like I did a few months ago when I was Gm.

Sincerely ~ Koruichi

P.S (sorry for all the grammar issues)
    Rage
    Rage

Koruichi's Gm app  Empty Re: Koruichi's Gm app

Post  Rage Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 pm

#GM2013 #MakeKoruGM
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Koruichi's Gm app  Empty Re: Koruichi's Gm app