Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Charge change

SearosCarter

Charge change Empty Charge change

Post  SearosCarter Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

okay charge placement is unbalanced shingamis have spammed the hell out of it today because there the top race this wipe apperntly

iv been on game 7 hours today

seen them grab it every lab reset thats a total of 14 time . 14 extra levels combos passives for them

its unbalanced , and makes the game unbalanced this is what i propose to make charge balanced

the charge cap is 10/10 uses for EACH RACE
    humans(includes vaizards)
    hollows
    shinigamis

each race, can get charge 10 times, but no more till each other race has reached 10 a message will appear

Humans 10/10
    shingami 3/10
    Hollows 6/10

Humans have capped the charge limit,they must wait for the other races to cap there charge limit for them to gain benfits and collect charge
    (Humans10 shingami 3, hollows 6)

Humans 10/10
    shinigamo 7/10
    hollows 10/10

Hollows have capped the charge limit, they must wait for the other races to cap there charge limit for them to gain benfits and college the charge
    (Hollows 10, Humans 10, shingami 7)

Humans10/10
    Shingami10/10
    Hollows10/10

Shingami have capped the charge limit, all races have capped there charge limit and the limit counter has been reset enjoy charge hunting!
    (Shingami 0, humans0, shingami 0)

Note that it will say the last part for the other races if there the last, race

this way each race has a fair chance the counter will not reset at end of a day or week or if games down it saves its progress

so as to not exploit anything and it gives each race fair try and chance and even if there arent 3 peaple hollows that are 350 level that can get charge but there are
    10/10 shingami 10/10 humans
    they will stay like that till hollows can do the charge and deal with it

Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Charge change Empty Re: Charge change

Post  Sansuka Setsune Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Hm, well I don't think the Shinigami should be punished for the lack of effort by the Humans or Hollows. Charge is there to be fought over. If the Humans and Hollows don't fight over the charge then, why punish the Shinigami for it?

Every race has a fair chance, it's just a matter of who takes the time to even fight for the charge or train to be able to fight for the charge.

I'm not totally against this but I think it needs a bit more thought simply because it feels like it's punishing the races that happen to be active more for what ever reason.
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:48 am

its not simple punishment what i was stating at from what iv seen is from start of wipes when you end up with a tone more of one race then another and there higher leveld and theres less quincy or hollows or shingami say if it was hollows that wer estrongest, how is it possible for the lower level races to compete? they cant stop them not to mention of course last wipe i know they started to share or warn other races sometimes when they were going to place. from yesturday the shingamis that were doing it there was like 2 warnings but of course warnings arent mandatory if it was humans in

that my charactor is that was charge dominating and shinis and hollows werent or didnt have enough players strong enough to stop us id have made this suggestion anyway id put my self in there shoes. of course that was just a suggestion i put

with out punishing but making it more balanced because each wipe its first race to get 3 mebers to 350 first, fast gets to charge rush and end up with alot of players reaching cap fast. and isnt that the issue of the balance updates critic and other gms made anyway? change of how much exp you get stopping giving up exp boost, making things so epeaple wouldnt reach cap so fast.
    Solunia
    Solunia

Post  Solunia Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

Sansuka Setsune wrote:Hm, well I don't think the Shinigami should be punished for the lack of effort by the Humans or Hollows. Charge is there to be fought over. If the Humans and Hollows don't fight over the charge then, why punish the Shinigami for it?

Every race has a fair chance, it's just a matter of who takes the time to even fight for the charge or train to be able to fight for the charge.

I'm not totally against this but I think it needs a bit more thought simply because it feels like it's punishing the races that happen to be active more for what ever reason.

I don't think Hollows had a fair chance, they can't really defend themselves until 600, and when somebody else did grab the charge, there were at least 10-20 shinigamis hunting them down
    Death The Kid
    Death The Kid

Post  Death The Kid Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

but hollows don't get affected by this because for the fact that almost no shin or human race goes after there charge
    Solunia
    Solunia

Post  Solunia Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 am

We don't get affected by the bad parts of the charge, no, but we are affected by the shini's always having 2x exp.

This unbalances getting the charge in the future and Race wars.

After going through last wipe and the start of this. It's obvious that the charge is going to be ruled by one race forever unless something is changed.
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:35 am

also theres fact each wipe most of time well past two shinis dominated the charge, then they all went vaizard and started to dominate it on earth example today sabers been spamming charge for humans all darn day its unbalanced the charge is and most stupiedest idea ever, no one ever gose for one in hollow so is always shinis, or humans that suffer most depending what ones dominating each pwipe. its retarded

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am