Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
ikill2win
Havoc
BossTheKid
Sunaki
Rhyuke
Manesto
AzureRain
Ruuua
KomatsuTaiki
Draxzorion
BartPL
giby1
Critical172
17 posters

Do you want to be a tester?

Critical172

Do you want to be a tester? Empty Do you want to be a tester?

Post  Critical172 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 pm

I will be going through extensive testing so that everything will be balanced and help the players/game overall. I need at least 5 testers, 1 for each race, but more are welcomed.

Heads-Up:

1. You will have to do as I say (pick certain races, use certain builds, use certain skills)
    2. You will have to be free, if your busy alot don't make an app
    3. You can't be biased, you must accept whatever changes that will have to be made
    4. You can't rage Mad
    5. You must have knowledge of the basics (don't ask where the Vandereich base is or what final shinis are)
    6. You must have a "sense" of balance (buffs, nerfs, atk delay, speed, rei cost, cooldown changes, etc)

If you want to become a tester replay with this format.

Format

In-Game Name:

Key:

Highest Level Achieved:

Amount of Races played:

Race you played the most:

Race you played the least:

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise):

List of Testers:

1. Giby1
    2. Havoc
    3. Draxzorion
    4. KomatsuTaiki
    5. Bossthekid
    6. Manesto
    7. AzureRain(only if you list race most and least played)
    8. Sunaki(only if you list race most and least played)

If you are a tester you will be getting a message later today around 2 o clock Eastern Time that will give you the link to the Test Server

Last edited by Critical172 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add-ons)
    giby1
    giby1

Do you want to be a tester? Empty Re: Do you want to be a tester?

Post  giby1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm

IGN: Tsunayoshi Sawada (This is my most used one)
           Nerp
           Dragonbuster/Dragonslayer Taka

Key: Giby1

Highest Level: Over 1160 (This was before the game was on the hub and there was a glitched Lost Vizard bug I helped you find out). Level 880 though Legit Means.

Amount of Races Played: All Races (Haven't used about 5 zans though.)

Races you've played the most: It's a cross between Shinigami and Quincies

Race you've played the least: I would most likely say, Hollows.

1 Change: I suppose Pvp wise if you could it would nice if those below level 120 were immune to death or something of the sort because noob killings are starting to get to frequent and like 9/10 of the time nothing is being done about it, like Drax said. Sooo a Noob defense system? 

P.S. I'm bored and open for most of the summer so on a good day I can be on all day and if I take a 2 hour nap or so, I can play all night up to around 4-5am.

Last edited by giby1 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because Critic changed the format of the Applications.)
    BartPL

Post  BartPL Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

1st I want to say i have work for this week(only this one) so i can be busy for 8h per day.
    Another next week i should be like 20h/7 (like no life...).

In-Game Name:Raped Obama      (BartPL)

Key: Bartoslaw (Bartusi is my other one but i don't use it)

Highest Level Achieved: 912

Amount of Races played: Vaizard, Shinigami, Lil fullbring

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): Like everyone asking non-stop Rhyuke. There should be "aura" added for Capt's. and Lt's. Vaizards are too strong so theres no kinda balance(Yea there is balance but not that what should be.)

P.S. I'm not saying that cuz i feel weak. It's just my opinion.

@giby1

1 Change: I suppose Pvp wise if you could it would nice if those below level 120 were immune to death or something of  the sort.
    It's not good idea. Too fast to get 150lvl and u can too fast get ur shikai "change" by remake.

Last edited by BartPL on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:13 pm

In-Game-Name: Drax or DraX

Key: Draxzorion

Highest Level Achieved: 918

Amount of Races Played: All

Most Race Played: Fullbringer

Least Race Played: Sado/Quincy

1 Thing Needs to be changed: There can be more variety to builds players could do, Have some passives that reduce cooldown, increase Rei regen. Speaking of cooldown, When you try to use a skill and its on Cooldown have a text show up on the combat chat that tells you how long til it can be used 
    Example: -Insert Skill Name- has 30 Seconds Til its Off Cooldown

Something along those line

Last edited by Draxzorion on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BartPL

Post  BartPL Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Draxzorion wrote:In-Game-Name: Drax or DraX

1 Thing Needs to be changed: More skills, so there can be more variety to builds players could do, Have some passives that reduce cooldown, increase Rei regen, or lower rei costs of some moves
    U think that will balance the game? nope. Balancing game taking much time and it's slowly progress.
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:21 pm

BartPL wrote:
    1st I want to say i have work for this week(only this one) so i can be busy for 8h per day.

Highest Level Achieved: 911

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): Like everyone asking non-stop Rhyuke. There should be "aura" added for Capt's. and Lt's. Vaizards are too strong so theres no kinda balance(Yea there is balance but not that what should be.)

@giby1

1 Change: I suppose Pvp wise if you could it would nice if those below level 120 were immune to death or something of  the sort.
    It's not good idea. Too fast to get 150lvl and u can too fast get ur shikai "change" by remake.

At that last part twords me, my reasoning behind this is because people are starting to get really annoying about noob killing and the'res nearly no one enforcing this rule while Rhyuke + Critic aren't on.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:24 pm

BartPL wrote:
    Draxzorion wrote:In-Game-Name: Drax or DraX

1 Thing Needs to be changed: More skills, so there can be more variety to builds players could do, Have some passives that reduce cooldown, increase Rei regen, or lower rei costs of some moves
    U think that will balance the game? nope. Balancing game taking much time and it's slowly progress.
    Soooo I believe he didn't say that the suggestion HAD to be about balancing, It would be a very helpful feature if it would tell the player how long til their move gets off cooldown
    BartPL

Post  BartPL Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:29 pm

giby1 wrote:
    BartPL wrote:

@giby1

At that last part twords me, my reasoning behind this is because people are starting to get really annoying about noob killing and the'res nearly no one enforcing this rule while Rhyuke + Critic aren't on.
    U don't see? Tenkai and Iwa are on enough and if someone killin noob(u meant Newbie) believe me players killing them. I'm the one who protect NEWBIES from noobs. Nvm i ending this cuz i don't want to spam.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

BartPL wrote:
    giby1 wrote:
    BartPL wrote:

@giby1

U don't see? Tenkai and Iwa are on enough and if someone killin noob(u meant Newbie) believe me players killing them. I'm the one who protect NEWBIES from noobs. Nvm i ending this cuz i don't want to spam.
    They enforce the -Newbie- killing maybe 1 out 10 times, And you don't protect newbs*, Your gettin charges, protecting GH,  and doing events most the time xD

Last edited by Draxzorion on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

BartPL wrote:
    giby1 wrote:
    BartPL wrote:

@giby1

My last post on this too, You say that but I swear i've seen people attacking noobs and no admins have stepped in or said anything, and lastly why do you feel the need to comment on other people's applications?
    BartPL

Post  BartPL Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

giby1 wrote:
    BartPL wrote:
    giby1 wrote:
    BartPL wrote:

@giby1

My last post on this too, You say that but I swear i've seen people attacking noobs and no admins have stepped in or said anything, and lastly why do you feel the need to comment on other people's applications?

I comment "changes". Rei increase ? for what? Think. I don't need many rei at 500lvl (Hisagi) cuz cooldown. Rei increase = Hitsu Op i guess and spamming alot of strong skills. So nah thx. And i told u i'm not gonna spam, loggin off.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm

BartPL wrote:

Highest Level Achieved: 912

@giby1

1 Last post, Your trashing me for my Suggestion for it not being a quote on quote "Change" Auras wouldn't be a how can I say "change" Its an Addition, Just like my suggestion.
    KomatsuTaiki

Post  KomatsuTaiki Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Guys, stop getting off topic and arguing with each other.  That isn't the point of this thread.  Take it elsewhere please.

In-Game Name: Taiki

Key: JoeyMhm1

Amount of Races played:  I've played all of the races.  The least I've played though is Sado which I only got to 300.  I've used all but 3 zans when I was at level 800+.  I've used all the Fullbrings, except I've only taken 2 of them to 400+ so far.  I had a Vasto Vaizard that was almost level 700 but then Gambit disappeared on us.  My arrancar is level 911, and I've been trying to ress change to test the different attack based ones, I've only tried 3 so far but I plan on trying more.  My Quincy is level 600+ and there's not much to say about that.    

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): Shinigami need more appeal to not try for Vaizard.  Not by nerfing normal Vaizard or by lowering the chance to become a Vaizard though.  As it is now,  a Captain or Lieutenant that's in the right squad is only slightly better than a normal Vaizard.  This makes the rest of the Shinigami pale in comparison and that's why they keep going over I believe.  I've heard you're adding limit release though, so that should give more incentive to stay a Shinigami.  Just as long as there's appeal to go Vai, but also an appeal to stay Shini, then whatever you do will be good.  

That is PVP wise because of stuff like Race Wars and Lab Charges.  There are still a decent amount of Shinigami, but there are a whole lot more Vaizards now.
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 pm

No I don't want to be a tester.

More Builds like that one guy said.  Change stats around maybe?  Add Rei Defence instead of having just "defence" for both?  Make it so Zans don't need fucking ATTACK for a REIASTU beam/blast.   EXAMPLE: Ginjo needing attack for "Bringer Blast"

Create hundreds of more Medals for players, Include EP/LP Rewards.  EXAMPLE:  Kill 10 Lost Vais under 2 mins for 5 LP or Kill Aizen using just physical attacks for 1EP or some shit.

Finish off Hell and areas for higher levels.  Seems one of the biggest issues is end game shit.

Balancing, I'll leave that for you testers.

Add a TON more Combo's and Passives.  Some are useless.  

One last thing.  DON"T RUSH.
    Critical172

Post  Critical172 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Stay on topic study

@Ruua you should've posted that in in-game suggestions
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 pm

In-Game Name: Not Rain

Key:AzureRain

Highest Level Achieved:930+

Amount of Races played:All

Most played: Vai, Vasto each time
    Least played: fullbringer

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): People with Poison I.E. Gin and Mayuri shouldn't be able to poison people while their KOed just to have them take 2 steps and die

Last edited by AzureRain on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manesto

Post  Manesto Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 am

In-Game Name:Mane

Key: Manesto

Highest Level Achieved:921

Amount of Races played:all

Race Played the Most: Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy

Race Played the Least: Fullbring, Sado

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): Hitsugaya's skills need a longer cd or freeze time should be lowered, they can kill people 200 lvls above them.

Last edited by Manesto on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 am

I disagree with hitsu nerf
    BartPL

Post  BartPL Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Nvm, Sorry for taking ur time. I don't want be tester.
    Sunaki

Post  Sunaki Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 pm

In-Game Name: Kuzuri Kano/ Sunaki

Key: Fundese999

Highest Level Achieved: 839

Amount of Races played: All

Most Played Race: Quincy

Least Played Race: Sado

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): You gotta change the damage formulas on a whole....(just my opinion) O_O

Last edited by Sunaki on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Critical172

Post  Critical172 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:29 pm

added onto the reqs check first post
    BossTheKid
    BossTheKid

Post  BossTheKid Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Do you want to be a tester? EmptySubject: Do you want to be a tester?   Do you want to be a tester? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 pmDo you want to be a tester? Icon_quote_en

=1fd335b64b1f8bd32e6bab9aa58eaa81&cvf[1]=2c060a71b4ffed0688762b97c6f8e40c&eval=plus&p_vote=1268]+
    ----
    =5b4269a4b6a4b5ca4cb31dc4ef4d746d&cvf[1]=f8334258ce649d32754e89721f55ca81&eval=minus&p_vote=1268]-
    I will be going through extensive testing so that everything will be balanced and help the players/game overall. I need at least 5 testers, 1 for each race, but more are welcomed.

Heads-Up:

1. You will have to do as I say (pick certain races, use certain builds, use certain skills)
    2. You will have to be free, if your busy alot don't make an app
    3. You can't be biased, you must accept whatever changes that will have to be made
    4. You can't rage Do you want to be a tester? Icon_mad
    5. You must have knowledge of the basics (don't ask where the Vandereich base is or what final shinis are)
    6. You must have a "sense" of balance (buffs, nerfs, atk delay, speed, rei cost, cooldown changes, etc)

If you want to become a tester replay with this format.

Format

In-Game Name: Boss The Kid

Key: ShawdowKingMrBoss

Highest Level Achieved:953 (Current)

Amount of Races played: 3 (Sado, Shinigami , Hollow)

Race you played the most: Shinigami

Race you played the least: Sado

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise): Buffed Kidos ; They Are So Weak No One Uses Them

Suggestion = O ----> Unlockable Items Based On Pvp Kills (Like Clothes,etc)
    Critical172

Post  Critical172 Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 am

updated list of testers. check first page
    Sunaki

Post  Sunaki Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Edited mine...
    Havoc
    Havoc

Post  Havoc Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:23 pm

In-Game Name:Havoc

Key:Gjlord

Highest Level Achieved:810

Amount of Races played:All

Race you played the most: Vaizard (currently Vasto)

Race you played the least:Sado

Name one thing that needs a change(PVP-wise):Honestly i would like for there to be a balance regarding the attack-reiatsu based zan. Mostly everyone here agrees that the reiatsu based zan are better than the attack based. It should be balanced so that there could be a balance between these two.

PS: I am extremely active, usually on the whole day. I would be more than happy to work as a tester Very Happy.

Last edited by Havoc on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 am