Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations?

Cadis
    Cadis

Donations? Empty Donations?

Post  Cadis Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:03 am

Not sure if this is in the right spot or not so if it needs to be moved you can do so. Now i'm not sure if your allowed to get money or not from a game on Byond but if your allowed donations my suggestion would be to put something on the forum for it. Time is money and with all the suggestions and content that is planned to be added this would allow a little extra money for the time spent on developing said content. Now I know some ppl wont donate unless they are given something so you could open a donation shop in game, nothing that would give a person an edge or make them OP, simple things like Zan/Ress changes, clothing, or very small stat boosts, possible an item that allows xp boost for a certain amount of time and even help pay for a shell so we're set for the future and not needing to worry about the 1st of the month coming and needing someone to pay for it.

I don't know i'm not very creative but i'm sure others could add better ideas or whatever to this. I'm still very new to this game but like most games i've played almost all of them have shut down and i'd hate to see this happen to this one in a year or two. So anyone commenting on this want to throw out some ideas on rewards or special things donators should get or any idea on how it should be handle is more than welcomed.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am