Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Exp Increase?

Jadox
    Jadox

Exp Increase?  Empty Exp Increase?

Post  Jadox Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Earlier I Killed An Adjuchas And Got 20% From Killing It, After I Killed A Vasto Lorde And Gained 20% From It Aswell, I Was Wondering y Is Vasto Giving The exp an Adjuchas Does When It Has 3x The HP OF A Menos? Curious If This Has Happened To Anyone Else
    Cadis
    Cadis

Exp Increase?  Empty Re: Exp Increase?

Post  Cadis Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:17 pm

At my current hollow level i get 7% from Menos' 13% from Numeros in LN, takes 5 hits to kill menos 15 to kill in LN. Pretty sure Adjuchas are around 15 hits as well and don't get much from them either, maybe a tad bit more than Menos.
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 pm

The reason exp seems so acute is because back than they gave 20k/30/60/100/ but if you take the dividision of the new exp system everythings acute.

20k = 2k
    30k = 3k
    60k = 6k
    100k = 10k

regardless of how much exp is gained or required each of these will now be way lower in difference than before I've noticed and asked Rhyuke severals times about this but he says he's changed the hollows already, but the only thing i've seen him change was their HP values and like 100 stats defense decrease which doesn't do much but make the fights tedious seeing as ceros from hollows do 10-30k and are used every 2-4 seconds by them lol.

In my Opinion to this i understand the high damage, stats, the heavy ceros sense thats how the bleach anime was set out to describe the image of hollows and their capabilities, but the exp values couldve been tweaked by dividing them all by a 10 with a tiny kick say 10% overall experience, but from what I've been seeing with all the rollbacks and issues, these exp matters aren't going to be spectated until more high demand issues are settled in the GM meetings ^_^. We also have to give Crit, and Rhyuke a applause for responding quickly to rollbacks given us entire reboots full of double or triple exp, so let's be grateful for the time being and wait until Rhyuke asks for any quick updates/changes when he's not busy okay guys :3.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am