Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Bump up level requirements

Rioshima

Bump up level requirements Empty Bump up level requirements

Post  Rioshima Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 pm

As addressed ub the title i think some requirements should be bumped up to fix issues based on damage.

level 150- requirements boosted to level 200 (shikai, fullbringer)

level 120- strong hollow boosted to 150 (to allow better understanding of the newbies rule no attacking 150- below)

level 100- Quincy glove boosted to 120 or 150

level 50- sado arm boosted to level 100 (make players earn that sado arm!)

level 220- menos boosted to level 250/ time when they learn spirit pressure and shunpo flash step

level 300- adjuchas boosted to level 400

In addition to these new level requirements i think players, not only hollows should receive stat increases by 20 for every 50 levels gained, until they reach level 500. Does anyone else agree??

Y/N
    Unknown Person

Bump up level requirements Empty Re: Bump up level requirements

Post  Unknown Person Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:07 am

N Nay for me
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:00 am

Unknown Person wrote:N Nay for me

Why not man D:, i mean fullbringers and shinigamis are the most effected by these stat caps in the starting of the game, whilist everyone else don't have anything limiting their damage, sados get arms, quincys get stronger arrows, hollows got that nice damage buff, and well fullbringers and shinigamis get nothing in the middel of that but skills to master lol. but I am aiming to have all requirements, not just 1 races increased so it's fair and more organized.
    AzureRain

Post  AzureRain Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:36 pm

I dnt liek
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:39 am

(Forigve any poor grammar or spelling mistakes, lack of sleep and such)

Anywhodles, here's my toodles:

Your idea is fairly sound and contributes the masses. I can't argue there. Your attempt, however possibly vain it may or may not be, is admirable in the regards for fairness and equality. However here is where I must part from your path.

First and foremost it's been dictated in the whole of Bleach that there is no such thing as fair. First address the creation of the the Vaizards, then Illusions, and so forth on. also in this list of irrefutable evidence of testicular cancer we call unfair-ness, may I point out that Shinigami in the anime/Manga have well over 100 Kido, granted 20+ known, where as other races, sadly do not have a counterpart to this. As for Flash step, There is somewhat equality being as Quincies have Hireyenku(sp sucks I know), Sonido for Arrancar/high level hollow, and lastly Shunpo(flash step) for Shinigami. note fullbrings shouldn't have anything in this area. So hopefully my point gets across nicely for Canon realizations.

Part 2 of First Segment:

In game there has been cast great steps towards keeping things fair and equal for all races. Granted this is largely impossible, Crit still attempts to do so. He's leveled the palying field on many occasions and given nerfs, as well as buffs, to nearly all the races at one point or another. This is of course inevidable because people complain and can be quite ditzy as well. Say, for example, complaining about an "OP" level 900 and blaming the imbalance of a Zanpaktou when in fact it's merely the imbalance of level vs level(aka Points.) that is the issue. Now if we had things completely fair and utterly complain proof, everyone would be at the same level with the same attack, same defense, and same techniques. This leaves nothing in the way fun as it takes a large dip in to the realm of crap upon crap.

The way it's set up now is to provide the best PVE/PVP Expereinced possible, keeping it fair yet allowing a differing experience for all, aiming to cater to strategy as well as mere grinding, and lastly, of course, fun.

What you propose disrupts the balance of equality on a few levels. As it's set up now it allows all races the equal opertunity to gain their releases in a timely manor, with out being too dragged out as well as keeping things available for PVE/PVP fun. Each races is allowed their respective releases at a specific point so to allow each damage potential of a race to be relatively equal, if not totally equal for all races. So, if Shinigami get release at 150 this is because they are stronger at the current time then, say a Sado who needs first release at 50. This balances and equals out the potential damage each race can produce at its highset and lowest differentials.

Granted we may not like, nor prefer this, it is set this way so that everything works in accordance with proper distribution aspects and thus, inevitable happiness of 99% of the player base. Granted, no matter WHAT anyone does, SOMEONE will complain about something. This is inevitable and is known as the Idiocy affect.

And my statement, backed by proper science, with the result of Akhams Razer, Which states:

In the likelihood of an event, most often times the simplest solution is the correct one.

In this case, leaving the segmented release states as they are, would be simplest.

Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion Mr or Mrs. Rioshima and I respect that opnion even if I may agree or disagree with such opinions. As this is merely my opinion backed by what I believe to be supporting facts, I bid you a good day and hope to see your rebuttal.

Sincerely,

Sansuka Setsune
    (see signature for Credentials)
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Okay I do admire your full on head butt of information but! Let me clearify why this games not balanced, Crit takes players from pokemon/naruto/megaman/League of Legends/World of Warcraft/ console lovers basically not original veterans/players of his game and he sucks up to them, he favors them he buffs and/or listens to their suggestions.

Basically Crit get's bored or tired of the same people giving suggestions, because he believes we'll hate him for favortism when we hate him for favoring players who don't know crap about this game, things will never be balanced, due to his obsession with caps, and forgetting tiny important things, although it's his fault for asking players who don't know how to be organized for help lol.

Not trying to bash or be rude but that's what i was told by most of the Shinigami's who were 600+ soon as i came back to this bleach yesterday, but still watch Crit come and jump on me thinking i'm being an asshole lolz, and still not shyt will change because....

1: I gave up supporting him in issues where he's screwed his game/code up because he favors idiots who don't know anything or are like 13 or younger

2: I've known quite a few players here whose thrown balance suggestions and they are like as close to my ideas of balance even when they haven't touched as many zans/races/full-bringers, so no need for me to even throw my opinion in if players finally realized what i have been trying to say for 4 months lol.

3: This game's only fun when people can make friends/parties do missions with each other, but alas not even that's fun anymore sense Crits game promotes hatred and pvp-baised player bases, so when they hear you gotta die for a mission or can i kill you 1-10- ?? times everyone argues or fusses instead of saying sure mate or bro or could i join for the reward too? Me i've always set a huge/high example for a leader upon this I'm bipolar, i argue, i get pissed off, I'll favor stpid things sometimes, but whenever some1 randomly starts attacking me in crossroads or Uraharas basement, i asked "mission?" than i let them continue, in addition to that we'll never have strategy, we lack the larger variety of skills/combos/ buffs/boosts, why? because Crit cannot code all of that into byond not just yet, plus the ability to not lag/ lose our levels/ get glitched/bugged, and lastly the ability to understand Crit's "Mad Scientist" acts of code for npcs.

Off-Topic: Last but not least, the ability to attack your friends in events = This game's here to make you say Fuck you to your own friends/family at one 1 pointof the day because that's what crit secretly likes under the table he loves competition and hatred and the reason no one ever talks back to me when i say this is because they all know it's true but they think they'll get banned by him or Rhyuke if they speak theirs minds/ or facts lol.
    Critical172

Post  Critical172 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Rioshima wrote:Okay I do admire your full on head butt of information but! Let me clearify why this games not balanced, Crit takes players from pokemon/naruto/megaman/League of Legends/World of Warcraft/ console lovers basically not original veterans/players of his game and he sucks up to them, he favors them he buffs and/or listens to their suggestions.

Basically Crit get's bored or tired of the same people giving suggestions, because he believes we'll hate him for favortism when we hate him for favoring players who don't know crap about this game, things will never be balanced, due to his obsession with caps, and forgetting tiny important things, although it's his fault for asking players who don't know how to be organized for help lol.

Not trying to bash or be rude but that's what i was told by most of the Shinigami's who were 600+ soon as i came back to this bleach yesterday, but still watch Crit come and jump on me thinking i'm being an asshole lolz, and still not shyt will change because....

1: I gave up supporting him in issues where he's screwed his game/code up because he favors idiots who don't know anything or are like 13 or younger

2: I've known quite a few players here whose thrown balance suggestions and they are like as close to my ideas of balance even when they haven't touched as many zans/races/full-bringers, so no need for me to even throw my opinion in if players finally realized what i have been trying to say for 4 months lol.

3: This game's only fun when people can make friends/parties do missions with each other, but alas not even that's fun anymore sense Crits game promotes hatred and pvp-baised player bases, so when they hear you gotta die for a mission or can i kill you 1-10- ?? times everyone argues or fusses instead of saying sure mate or bro or could i join for the reward too? Me i've always set a huge/high example for a leader upon this I'm bipolar, i argue, i get pissed off, I'll favor stpid things sometimes, but whenever some1 randomly starts attacking me in crossroads or Uraharas basement, i asked "mission?" than i let them continue, in addition to that we'll never have strategy, we lack the larger variety of skills/combos/ buffs/boosts, why? because Crit cannot code all of that into byond not just yet, plus the ability to not lag/ lose our levels/ get glitched/bugged, and lastly the ability to understand Crit's "Mad Scientist" acts of code for npcs.

Off-Topic: Last but not least, the ability to attack your friends in events = This game's here to make you say Fuck you to your own friends/family at one 1 pointof the day because that's what crit secretly likes under the table he loves competition and hatred and the reason no one ever talks back to me when i say this is because they all know it's true but they think they'll get banned by him or Rhyuke if they speak theirs minds/ or facts lol.

Contradiction farao
    Rioshima wrote:This game's here to make you say Fuck you to your own friends/family at one 1 pointof the day
    I can't force people to like/dislike their friends, I'm not China lol!
    Rioshima wrote:we'll never have strategy, we lack the larger variety of skills/combos/ buffs/boosts
    What bleach game has more combos,passives and over 200 skills scratch
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 pm

We have atleast 79 bro i've counted =o, and 2nd you can Very Happy the same way you enforced players to not offend and harass and/or kill players under level 150 Very Happy, if you want a quality pvp experience you have to force people in the long run and once things seem too easy to get cooperation from than you hit us with something random and if we continue to adapt to it keep throwing random stuff at us on and on, that is what it means to be a Mad Scientist like you crit Very Happy, basically in english, Crit will modify, create, and announce his creations to us and it is our job to either be afraid/confused of it or get with the program! "Can't beat em join em!" *Love that quote*

It's your game now start pulling out some shotguns and blazing away!

off-topic: Them GMS need higher levels/more Verbs seriously...
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:41 pm

1. I can't argue with some of your stuff because I've never experienced it lol.

2. I have explained to crit that if I see something or dislike something he's done I'll say it directly to him xD I've played Beyond games for almost three years or so and 99% of them were bleach games.

3. It's not always about the PVP. Personally, I prefer PVE with Occasional PVP for w/e reason. Like being challenged for a captain position.

4. I think for the most part Crit's done an alright job trying to balance both PVP and PVE. Granted the player base may or may not be comprised of idiots, jackels, and dunderheads, that's not my place to say as I only get to talk to a hand full of them.

5. I do know that there are some things I wish changed but they're so minor that I don't really care if they are changed or not as it's just personal preference.

lastly: 6. The reason the current GMs are NOT given higher/more verbs are because...well, they're what's known as, Iconers. Not all iconers are treated the same in every game. I've talked to Crit extensively on this gm subject and I have to concur with his decision thus far. However I do think a third GM of Debug status should be placed, it is perhaps going to take a while for that to happen. But I understand why. Going from that point, I must say that in my experienced opinion I have to side with Crit but still strongly urge Crit to add another Debug admin.

Sincerely,

Sansuka Setsune
    (see signature for credentials)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:26 am