Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM, Inquisitor, PR Rep, Internal Affairs, Staff Relations, Chatbox Mod,Etc..etc..

Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

GM, Inquisitor, PR Rep, Internal Affairs, Staff Relations, Chatbox Mod,Etc..etc.. Empty GM, Inquisitor, PR Rep, Internal Affairs, Staff Relations, Chatbox Mod,Etc..etc..

Post  Sansuka Setsune Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Primary Section:
    Requirements
    -You must have knowledge of all the races
    I've tried all races but I'm most versed in Shinigami and perhaps Vaizard.
    -You must be active
    I am actually. Though at the moment I might have some Interent issues that'll prevent me from doing much of activity. So the application might have to be suspended for a bit and re-looked at when it's all sorted out.
    -You must be helpful
    Well I think Iam. I hope others do as well. If I'm not helpful enough I could always fix what I'm lacking.
    -You must have atleast 10 posts on forums that are not spam
    I think I've reached that. If not I will not to long from now. lol
    -You must take a gm test once your application gets approved * in game*
    Sure.

Secondary Section:

-Tell us past experience
    This is in my Signature.
    -Tell us why we should make you a GM
    Well, I'm fairly good with people. I can also help out a lot. And I've had a LOT of expereince being a hard-ass to absuve mods and admins, so I wouldn't get butthurt over putting fellow Admins back in their place after they abuse. and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Also, I do try to gather as much of the information about the subject I can before forming an opinion.
    - Tell us why you want to become a GM
    I feel I can contribute greatly to the BWWA team. And even if the staff feel I can't, I'll still contribute with in my ability as a Member.

Whoops, forgot this!

Tenji Saito

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:33 am