Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Quincies are balanced

Unknown Person

Quincies are balanced Empty Quincies are balanced

Post  Unknown Person Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 am

Please do not listen to Amarlene/Solid. This man is straight Ego tripping. I've lvled up a Quincy to lvl 963 so this is my background. He is saying Quincies do 5-10 wound damage per arrow. This is false they only do 1-2 wounds. With Pierce passive maxed that range goes up to 1-6 with the chance of even doing the higher wounds. So you will still be doing 1 wound a lot and sometimes up to 6 but mostly still 1.

Quincies do not have stun or homing arrows. Or else we would be using them. I dunno where Solid came from saying that we do. As far as I know speed arrows do not home. They only shoot arrows fast in final form 2 and there's a nerf for that.

When Quincy choose to steal bankai they lose seele and they lose 25% of their reiatsu boost. So from a 2x reiatsu boost to a 1.75 This is balanced because they get one shikai/main skill from a zan and get to keep their quincy moves. Although they aren't as strong as normal quincy or shinigami they have variety and uniqueness along with a new skill that Crit gave them. So now even a melee attack based Quincy could exist. Whereas before that was unheard of.

Takahashi Hotaru
    Takahashi Hotaru

Quincies are balanced Empty Re: Quincies are balanced

Post  Takahashi Hotaru Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 am

I think Quincies are fine.

But I'd like to see Jado's Quincy Bow Progression added some day.
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 am

thats rich sure you may be right but your forgetting another issue with quincys you keep chattting about in race say all the time, the fact
    that when your full boosted with your stolen bankai aka Yumichikas you gain way to much HP to point everyone struggles to kill you same gose for your reigai. when i was a sado i was hitting your reigai for so much damage i could killed him 5 times over but he had so much hp it was rediculers so balance issue wise critical needs to fix the Hp multipler of quincys with certain bankai extracts or what ever it was because the moment you become basicly invinsible with hp you need a major nerf.

and while were on subject critic you need to nerf Yumichika bankai when in events only goetie 13 and final ichigo i know you cant kill or harm your team members in this event BUT

when ever unknown spammed Yumichika Ayasegawas bankai skill in both events it drains EVERY other players reiatsu so they cant even pull of there big attacks and it cripples it.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 pm

And you're forgetting about my level. I was still beaten by Azure while he was using ikkaku's zan. Can't remember if he was in shikai or bankai but even with the HP multiplier Azure still beat me more times than I beat him in CTF. So it's balanced if another 900 can beat a 900. As for everyone else. No, if I have Yumi's bankai the only chance you have of winning is wounding me to death. Which is what you all used to beat Azure's reigai when he had Yumi's bankai. And lastly, I never spammed Vines. I dunno where everyone gets this from. Just because I use it once and take most of your rei doesn't mean I'm spamming it. I only used vines when I needed to or wanted to do a lil extra damage when I was 900+.

No one takes in consideration that the reason why I was good with Yumi at 968 was because my lvl. When I first had at lvl 600-700 NO ONE said anything or complained about it. Why? Because it was deemed balanced but as soon as I break it out at lvl 968 then it's unbalanced. Smh. And also you really don't know what your talking about. With Yumi you can get double your hp. But that's it. It's only really useful if you're a high lvl. Nerfing this zan would just be nerfing it cuz my lvl was so much higher than everyone elses and so it made me seem so much OPed but as Azure proved. It can be stopped quite easily. Heck it doesn't even give a speed boost so Ichigo's and Yama's and Hitsu's could move circles around it.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:16 pm

And also that same concept applies to Muramasa and Barragan. Because they do the same thing in those events and I swear those are worse. Barragan will slowly mess up your boost(Which hurts your Olympics passive) and Muramasa will just strip your release off. So Yumi's bankai isn't the only one that causes a problem. People always trying to get something nerfed and never take in everything in consideration. They just look at one aspect. Never the whole picture. If I ever get something nerfed. I'm taking everything into account. Even passives, cuz sometimes passives can make something appear to be OPed but it's not. -looks at Solid-

And no you wouldn't have killed my reigai five times over. My reigai had double my hp which was like 570k. If you can do over 2.5mill damage than kudos to you.
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:59 pm

i doubt it unknown i almost killed it 5 times over during the reigai event when you only just got bankai extract not your most recent level. so dont asume.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:35 am

No because back then. My arrows overrided my melee. So you're lying. Same thing would have applied for my reigai meaning no hp back. So yeah... You didn't kill my reigai five times over. You were just severely weaker than it obviously. And my reigai cant use vines. The only thing it had was double my hp and my def. Which were both high so that's prolly why.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:33 am