Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukimura's second application for Admin/Moderator

Yukimura

Yukimura's second application for Admin/Moderator Empty Yukimura's second application for Admin/Moderator

Post  Yukimura Mon May 06, 2013 7:30 pm

When it comes down to it, I would make a pretty good admin/moderator of the game.

I know I may act immature sometimes and goof around, but I also happen to know when to be serious/strict when the time comes.

I know many useful tips, well-known, and newbies seek out my plvl'ing them, which I usually do.

I have moderated/admined several games before, had no bad complaints, just know when to kid and when not too is all.

I am someone who makes sure someone gets muted/booted for a legit reason so people won't complain about it(Vasto, sadly, is no exception due to him always complaining about being muted mostly by diff admins/moderators).

When it comes down to it, it is your decision that I become Admin/Moderator. Any future promotions(small degree maybe)will be gladly accepted humbly.

I already have support from 2-4 helper/already admins. Wink

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:37 am