Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kevin's Suggestions

KillaKev

Kevin's Suggestions Empty Kevin's Suggestions

Post  KillaKev Mon May 06, 2013 12:38 am

This Needed Updated

1.Ichigo flash step(Needs a drain,When someone runs around in a battle royale/Race wars it's kinda annoying meaning endless event give it like 200 rei per flash step..)
    2.Soi fon Needs some modifications(Bankai useless)(rocket does 50% more damage in update)
    3.Tousen bankai learns Dark pit and it is also the secret skill
    4.Zan guide needs update(Most zans multipliers are not Accurate)(work in progress)
    5.Tousen Dark pit and Scene of massacre Need C/D Nerf from 4minutes to 1minute(the C/D has been nerfed to 2 mins, won't nerf any further)
    6.Respecing Takes your SKILL points(fixed in updates)
    7.Squad 13 Buff is not applying (have tested)(It works for me, try again)
    8.Squads on Scoreboards Need to Be refreshed seems like a GM made theirself captain at low lvl so it is not updating(squad 13)
    9.Sharingan should not add +10 Flash it should only add+5(it does +5 atm)
    10.Check out these following Zans they can use rework/Buff...Gin,Rangiku(really lets make this shine a bit)Hinamori(Nobody plays this due to it not being on par to other races of the same level)Kira(Zan NObody uses)Hisagi(make its bankai buff x2) Ikkaku(Change it for a higher boost when you kill an NPC instead of each time you atk a higher boost) Kommamaru(Get him some skills hes slow i understand hes a tank but kinda useless when a FB ust OHKO) Kaien(Doesnt match to other zans it is pretty weak)LASTLY Ukitake<---I mean really? Why doesnt anyone play this give it a boost or something
    11.ITEMS CAN NOT BE USED DURING EVENTS (#1 concern for me to behonest)(Race Wars would take too long)
    12.Arrancar release needs to be nerfed i tested on my espada and the boost is massive
    13.Missions Should not be able to be abused,HOw this is happens is you press TALK on the npc over 20 times then leave the window there and select a mission then if you dont like it click again until you find a mission you prefer(fixed in update)
    14.Level limit AUTO tourney with a prize of 7 EP(every 30minutes Brackets are lvl 150-300 301-450 451-650 651-1000
    15.Guild Bases(which you guys are already working on) Guild Benefits,Guild Levels (every 5 lvls your guild earns aguild perk point)Guild Exp is obtained Doing missions/Guild members level up/Killing other guilds
    16.Squad 8 Needs a Perk(10%(captain) 5(Lieutenant) double MELEE atk chance?
    17.Vanderich shouldnt give 300k exp thats 600k exp if lab is obtained thats 1 lvl per kill and at lvl 800 its not that hard to kill(they will be harder to kill in updates)
    18.Rukia Can use a small nerf(C/d of her freezing skills)(I took away Tsukishiro)
    19.Shouldnt be allowed to move while you use REAP (Tested this)(fixed in update)
    20.Ichigo FB needs higher cooldown on ring skills..(c/d increased from 6 to 8 with a small nerf on dmg)
    21.There should be a way where people need to actually PARTICIPATE in events to actually obtain EP,Im tired of people joining Regai in full stats to then just AFK cough "Hyro" Cough(fixed in update)
    22.Beer makes your hp stack so if you use over 10 beers you can easly reach over 1m HP it will show 1e06/200k (200k being your original base)(fixed in update)
    23.Cooldowns should still be saved even when you relog,This will stop the mastering of skills with high c/d(FB/Vai mask/Shunko Etc)(fixed in update)

IGN Kevin
    Hopefully you can eliminate each thing as you go over it and remember this list is not in order so nothing is priority but please do check these thanks

~Kev

Last edited by KillaKev on Mon May 06, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Selyth

Kevin's Suggestions Empty Re: Kevin's Suggestions

Post  Selyth Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 am

I agree on some of this, but Flash Step doesn't need a Rei drain in my opinion. Soifon does need a buff on bankai. Squad 13 Buff seems to be Defense now. and i believe Squad 8 Benefit is Acceleration.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am